Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Release Day! Lightning Returns is out in stores officially!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Can I talk about reviews in here? I've just watched about 4 or 5 today and they all look pretty disappointing. There was one 7 and the rest were 6s.
    Made a thread about this just now.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    My copy of the game is sitting in Kansas right now according to the tracking information.
    Don't worry, Scott. It's in good hands.

according to the tracking info, mines been in Tx for 2 days... i live in Tx, the states big but not that big, i can cross it in about 10 hours... lol... guess i'll blame the weather, icy roads or whatever... i'll use the time to finish XIII-2, for some reason i just stopped on Chapter 5 last time i played...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'm making a trip to the store to pick it up later today

EDIT:

It was sold out. Sold out. I managed to snag the last copy at another store. I'm gonna finish off the last of Persona 4 Golden today hopefully so I can spend some quality time with Final Fantasy this weekend.

Beyond infuriated with the time of some of these quests begin/complete.

Minor Main Quest #1 and #2 spoiler
    Quest 1: Start at midnight. It took me forever to find three codes. Figured where the fourth code was, but the gate only opens at Midnight - 6am. Great...

Quest 2: Begins at 6pm. Okay, I'll start that one. I finish up the majority of it around 2am, so I try and rush back to do quest #1. And I can finish it, but then I have to wait until late another day to finish up Quest 2.

I'm almost on Day 3 and neither of these are completed yet. I find this VERY bad game mechanics. The time thing is handled really poorly, in my own opinion. That's really my only complaint so far. The game is constantly punishing you for wanting to explore.
    Last edited by Noctis Caelum; 02-13-2014 at 10:37 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Noctis Caelum View Post
    Beyond infuriated with the time of some of these quests begin/complete.

Minor Main Quest #1 and #2 spoiler
    Quest 1: Start at midnight. It took me forever to find three codes. Figured where the fourth code was, but the gate only opens at Midnight - 6am. Great...

Quest 2: Begins at 6pm. Okay, I'll start that one. I finish up the majority of it around 2am, so I try and rush back to do quest #1. And I can finish it, but then I have to wait until late another day to finish up Quest 2.

I'm almost on Day 3 and neither of these are completed yet. I find this VERY bad game mechanics. The time thing is handled really poorly, in my own opinion. That's really my only complaint so far. The game is constantly punishing you for wanting to explore.
    I finished those quests on day two and three respectively, if I recall correctly. Maybe three and four? Either way, I wouldn't worry too much - as you learn the mechanics of the game time management becomes almost trivial. There are a lot of days to complete the main quests. I'm actually thinking I'm going to complete every single sidequest before I finish the game entirely at this rate.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

So glad I found this in the store!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Apparently it is on its way. You better give EoFF a cut of the cash, Amazon!