Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EoFF Plays LR:FFXIII - Yusnaan Storyline Complete? Discuss it here!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    There was no other way in - the walls were too high and security was too alert. The only way in was over the walls, and to get over the walls required some interesting method. For me, it was pretty much on par with absurdness to dressing up like a girl to get to see Don Corneo, the VI opera scene, hell, even chocobo racing to get out of a prison is stupid. Don't get me started with snowboarding (the boarding itself, sure. The minigame? No sense whatsoever). This is nothing out of the ordinary at all.
    I dunno, man. I get what you're saying but this one was worse than all of those and over my threshold of "Oh come the smurf on".
    Yeah, I did, but it's not enough for a Snow fan like me. He was probably my favourite character in XIII, in retrospect.
    Good man. Well, I might've liked Sazh ever so slightly more but it's always weird to me that a lot of people actively dislike Snow when to me he was preferable to most of the XIII cast. Great character, great voice actor, great theme.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Sazh was my initial favourite and is still a character I love, but I think Snow has just "aged" better in my head - over time I just liked him more and more. I wish more new FF's had happier characters. I'm not terribly optimistic about XV in this regard. xD
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!