Thread: Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #66

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week #66

Happy Valentine's Day, Eyes on FF! I hope everyone is have a great day today, so today we have some pretty amazing fan arts to enjoy. You may enjoy them by yourselves, or maybe with a loved one. This week, we have another guest commentator, as it's the one and only LadyJuxtaposition! Winner of January's fan art contest will be providing comments, so let's hand it over to her as we see this week's featured showcase!

dagga19 @ DA

Zidane x Garnet: Happy Valentine's day

Now, that's how you start off Valentine's Day with an inspired V-Day Final Fantasy IX fanart! As one of my OTPs (one-true-pairings), I found Zidane and Garnet so cute together, especially around the holiday. I adored the simple coloring and shading in this; they hinted me of an influenced anime style. And who doesn't like chocolate-flavored hearts?! Surely the monkey-boy loves them!

SassyLilPanda @ DA

I'll Be Your Knight

Ah, the realistic approach of the gun-blader and slightly anti-social Squall Leonheart (aka, Asian Tom Cruise?) I foresee nice smoothness on the shading and great detail in his eyes. Gotta love the line details in his hair and the ruffles on his jacket. The artist must have a keen interest of those things along with the Griever pendent that shines about.

Dzoan @ DA

Final Fantasy VI - Terra Branford

In all of the Terra Branford-Esper fanarts I've seen so far, this is by far the most amazing fanart I ever laid my eyes upon. It seems that Terra is going through shape-shifting and turning into her demi-god form, aka Esper. The details here are extremely breathtaking; the torn-ripped dress, the violet hair fluffed about, her green and violet hair displays such movement, the jewelry beads and textile on clothing, and not forgetting to mention that priceless expression on Terra's face. I am spellbind by it, greatly. Great kudos to the artist who conceived this fanart!

AnimeMe1423 @ DA

Lightning Farron - Final Fantasy XIII

Who has played Lightning Returns yet?! Just asking since I'm seeing the lovely female protagonist Lightning Farron here (and she's very awesome!) Anyway, as a great user and lover of colored pencils, I liked how the artist applied pressure to get the intensity of the colors and add in some depth. The text that stated her name is admirable as well. It's always good to see her smile. She needs to smile often!

KatiraMoon @ DA

FF7 Jesse

Yays for more fanarts of minor characters such as Jessie from Final Fantasy VII! For apparent reason, and this is just came from my mind, she could possibly be Solid Snake's daughter. Now I think more about it, can it be, or is it just me? It's probably just me. Nevertheless, this is a nice interpretation of the artist's idea of her; the fingerless gloves (I really wanted that pair) seem convincing, and the rest of the garments are evident in simple detail. And that smile, makes me smile too.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

OHMIGOSH that Zidane and Garnet is adorable

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

holy trout that tara tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Jesse is adorable!

That Terra is incredible.

Articles
    Blog Entries

That Terra is awesome.

Articles
    Blog Entries