Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I just discovered this Aeronite monster thing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Default So I just discovered this Aeronite monster thing.

What the hell.

Advice to everyone: DO NOT HIT THE ELECTRIFIED CHAOS ORB THING IN THE DUNES. At least, not until you are cranked up to the high noons on steroids and whatever else. 11,000,000 HP! Apparently in Hard Mode he has 57,000,000 HP. This game definitely has an "endgame" aspect to it for those who like a challenge.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like the sound of 57,000,000 HP! I might need to get this game after all!

One of the toughest bosses of all time. I found him without even knowing about it. *Wildlands boss* beat my ass down so I'm doing quests, and then magically stumble across him. What a laugh.

Use some Overclocks, Breaks & Artemis Arrows.

That was my last trophy to Platinum in December.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I like these wtf bosses that just pop up everywhere. I ran into Schrodinger on Day 2 and immediately died.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    I like these wtf bosses that just pop up everywhere. I ran into Schrodinger on Day 2 and immediately died.
    I also ran into him on Day 2 and he died. Schrödinger's Cat is officially dead now.

And I have finished the German version. The ending is as beautiful as it was the first time I saw it, actually it made me even happier this time.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Wait, isn't Schrodinger just a standard enemy?

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Wait, isn't Schrodinger just a standard enemy?
    Schrödinger's Cat is a standard enemy and a quest boss for the cooking quest.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Luna Devika (Sargatanas)

I found this thing too and ran away when i didn't make a dent in it's hp. I'm not a wimp by any means in game but still that was just nuts and each hit only did like 1 point of damage. man that is nuts and it's a quest boss too! yeah no not happening there.

So this is love and See you space cowboy were made for me.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I don't even know what I'm doing. I just talk to people and fight things and ride trains

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Be sure to do the main quests, Jess! They power you up like crazy and make the sidequests seem basic. But uh... save the Wildlands boss 'til last, because urgh, he's actually hard.

So I just finished the Ultimate Lair, defeating the boss in there. I think I might finally be ready to take down Aeronite now. My question is, is he weak to poison at all? It would be nice if he is. It's a great tactic to really get enemies health to go down extremely fast.

I think all the level 4 spells you get in the Dungeon will really make a difference on this bastard monkey. I also wonder if using the Ultimate garb is smart or not.

No and he has a time limit. You should break him 3-4 times, then use Artemis Arrows and continue that in Overclock mode with Ethers.

All I have is one Ether on me. Still think I can get it done? Had a Hero Potion on me but kind of stupidly used it on that Ultimate Lair boss. >_> It's incredibly OP.

I know Quiet Guardian and Soldier of Peace are the two best options. What about the third though?

Quote Originally Posted by Noctis Caelum View Post
    All I have is one Ether on me. Still think I can get it done?

I know Quiet Guardian and Soldier of Peace are the two best options. What about the third though?
    As long as you have a Blaster Class, Crescent Moon I recommend with Revenge of Chaos, and Artemis Pierce, so Soldier of Peace, everything is fine job-wise. One Ether is a bit of a risk, with two it could be possible. One is possible, too, but that's less Overclocks and so it requires more damage in a shorter period of time. How about getting another one, a Turbo Ether or the Elixir you need for your trophy?