Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having lag issues? Maybe this can help!

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

Well, I don't get any metrics even after 37 minutes and eventually the program just logs off by itself due to "inactivity". I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Summoner of Leviathan View Post
    I live in Montreal...
    Nice, but I'm not sure if you'd even need this service since you're right next door to the servers anyway? Either way I'm so jealous of your low ping.

Quote Originally Posted by Elpizo View Post
    I'm having problems with WTFast. I have it set up and got FF XIV configured, but the program doesn't seem to work. I can click "play", but after that, nothing happens. It says the game is connected, but there are no bytes being sent or being received and no ping. After a while, the program quits due to "inactivity". The program says there may be possible connection issues, but doesn't tell me where, how or what or what to do about it. I tried using different servers, but that didn't do anything. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong or how I can fix it?

=> screenshot of WTFast not working properly <=
    It looks like it's not connecting - that yellow "Possible connection issue" should be green and saying "Connected to game". Load WTFast up and then log into the game and select your character, that's when it should connect. You could try talking to WTFast support otherwise, they are really helpful and fast.

Quote Originally Posted by o_O View Post
    Damn, I knew it was too good to be true!
    In saying that, it still hugely improves my connection despite readings being fake.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."