Thread: WTF "+"? (Luxerion spoilers)

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Default WTF "+"? (Luxerion spoilers)

I'm so confused.

I got to the (SPOILER)Noel Kreiss boss fight in Luxerion, and for the life of me, I couldn't even come close to beating him.

So naturally I left to do some questing and level up.

Anyway, after some leveling, I come back to fight him again, and without explanation, he's now in different clothes and his name is now (SPOILER)Noel Kreiss+ and he's even harder than before I leveled.

Is it really this difficult or do I just suck?
    I like Kung-Fu.

Overclock and then stagger him.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

From the FF wikia If the player has save data from Final Fantasy XIII-2 and waits until the seventh day or later to fight Noel, he will wear whatever DLC costume the player had him equipped with in the most recent save file. In this case, he will be called "Noel Kreiss+" and have boosted stats.

All four area bosses can get a +.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    From the FF wikia If the player has save data from Final Fantasy XIII-2 and waits until the seventh day or later to fight Noel, he will wear whatever DLC costume the player had him equipped with in the most recent save file. In this case, he will be called "Noel Kreiss+" and have boosted stats.
    Oh that's actually kind of cool o:

Never had a problem with him at all. Now the boss of the Wildlands? That is one smurfing asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty_ffgamer View Post
    No. Wrong, wrong. Your XIII-2 save has no bearing on Noel. If you fight Noel on Day 8 or later, you'll fight Noel+ who is always wearing the "Battle Attire" DLC outfit from FFXIII-2.

Snow has two upgrades. Snow+ is fought between Days 6 and 9. Snow++ is fought on Day 10 or later. Snow++ isn't wearing a shirt. Snow+ looks the same.
    Last edited by Noctis Caelum; 02-19-2014 at 01:45 PM.