Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mass Effect Series [Spoilers]

I did mean The Citadel. You get him back for only one mission, but it is still awesome.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Tali was my favorite badass little nerd girlfriend. I wanted so badly to date her in the first game. I made the mistake of going with Ashley in the first game. Turned out to be a total bitch after that and I was happy to be rid of her to free myself up to be with Tali, and never looked back

I was honestly surprised people lost Wrex in the first game. But I love how stories can be so drastically different from one another

Articles
    Blog Entries

I did everything in my power to make sure Wrex stayed alive. No one gets left behind! Except that one person I had to leave behind... But that was a one time deal.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I hear so much great stuff about Wrex but I never played ME1 and when I started ME2 he was predetermined to be dead.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Grunt is a beast. Is he better than Wrex? I'm not going there, but i loved me some Grunt. I was not as upset over ME3's ending as everyone else. It was fitting I thought. :/ maybe something's wrong with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I hear so much great stuff about Wrex but I never played ME1 and when I started ME2 he was predetermined to be dead.
    Get the Origins DLC for Mass Effect 2. It will let you make some of the important choices (as well as give you some backstory), including whether or not Wrex lives. It's not as good as playing Mass Effect, but it's better than having Wrex dead.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    The predetermined settings on both ME2 and 3 are bollocks. (That's right, I'm American and I said bollocks!) So much in fact in 3's case I went back to finish 2 just so I could have my choices carry over. Yeah, yeah, I should have done that in the first place. I got impatient.