Thread: Your Style

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

This!

I've had a little weight gain recently, and I'm always like "Omg I feel so big, I'm huuuuge!" etc etc. I think us girls are really hard on ourselves when it comes to our weight and appearance. But now I just dress a little differently - and actually I quite like it. I feel a bit sexier now when I'm wearing the right outfit that accentuates the right bits. Damn

Also, I just got a new job and I've already made an ASOS wishlist xD

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Winter & Fall: sweaters and cardigan sweaters -- I have a whole armoire dedicated to sweaters. As for shoes: boots. I have mostly Steve Madden boots.

Spring & Summer: v necks and if my bf gets his way and I lose this 6 lbs I've gained, crop tops. As for shoes I'll typically do slip ons that are cute. I loathe most sandals or really anything going between my toes.

Pants and a hat.

Blog Entries

awww locky & shawty! <3

I got a couple new pair of jeans, stocked up on thos wife-beatery tank tops made for girls, and this really cute silk button down shirt that ties at the bottom & a linen-type material tank top thats kinda that babydoll style (baggy) for spring/summer @ Old Navy & today, my new ugg type boots from JustFab came in today ... omg they're SO stinking comfy and cute.. They're black w a faux fur lining & a bow near the top on the outside.. And I picked up a new sweater at Target today.

There's a dress I want to order soon- hopefully I'll get to!
    Next month, my bf is gonna buy me a new Coach purse since I lost 1 of mine today on the train with everything in it.. 1 of the ones I have still is too bulky to bother with getting through the gate to get to the train and the other is small and more for spring/summer..

There's more I wanna get , obviously, but this was a really good start for now... Plus! I coloured my hair this afternoon and it looks really good!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Post some pics of your new outfits and hair! I'm also currently dying my hair. I would like to take this moment to thank whoever it was who invented the mousse hair dyes. THANK YOU YOU ARE A GOD.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Mousse hair dyes? Say what now?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

They're hair dyes that you just pump out as a mousse! Haven't you seen them? They're wonderful I've been using them for a couple of years now!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, I've never seen those anywhere! Then again, I don't really look around much at the beauty supply shops I visit, I just head straight for the aisle I need.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

This thread should be transferred to the woman's sub-forum.

Blog Entries

I've seen mousse hair color! I want very much to try it, but idk..

It takes 2 boxes of color to dye my hair properly and I always just do it the same- Garnier Nutrisse hair color in Sangria (Medium Reddish Brown), leave in for 7 minutes instead of 20 or 30 so it doesn't get crazy intense dark or purple looking.. I actually shampooed my hair once after rinsing out all of the dye just to be on the safe side. lol

I have quite a few pics I need to poast that I've racked up in NYC and now add on the outfits I got .. lol

Fonzie: We need a women's sub-forum period. mwahahaha. So we can gossip and giggle about the boiz mostly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post

Fonzie: We need a women's sub-forum period. mwahahaha. So we can gossip and giggle about the boiz mostly.
    WHY IS THIS NOT A THING IMMEDIATELY...

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Because then the dudes will want their own pervy mancave forum as well and we can't have that.

Blog Entries

Of course we can!

We can be the ... She-Woman Man Haters' Club! XD

ANYWHO .. Back on topic.. Kinda.. These boots I got from JustFab (the very first pair I ordered, actually).. I know I posted a pic of them- the ones that don't fit over my calves 'cuz the muscles are so big and they pinch my feet even though I'm a size 6 and they're a size 6? I gifted them to the roommate we have left today.. I'm major sad panda about it 'cuz they're extremely cute and I love them to bits, but they'll never fit me properly.. So I had her try them on (she's like 2 inches shorter than me and has smaller legs) and they fit her perfectly.. I'm happy that they've gone to a new home and are able to be worn, I just hope she puts good use into them & wears them a lot..

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post

Fonzie: We need a women's sub-forum period.
    Eyes on Periods? We already have Eyes on Each Other. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I know what you meant, but I wanted to take that pot shot at the sub forum.