14 53.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Twin or Evil Twin?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    When I have kids, I'm assigning each of them a D&D alignment and raising them up to live that way.
    When I have kids, I'm gonna make them fight random monsters so by the time they get to school they're really over-levelled.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I'd probably be the good twin. Because I am nice and boring and all that.

Red lightsaber forever. Good is overrated. I'd kill my twin long before he has a chance to stand up to me, anyway. Like, toddler age. I'd just shoot him in the face. No villain speeches or plots. This got away from me and turned really dark.

Blog Entries

Im already evil. I'm pretty sure Id be the evil twin.

My best friend has older twin brother & sister.. Her brother was like all popular and hot back in school and her sister was... The opposite. Frumpy, chunky, not cute, and really mean because of it.. She was always a major bitch to me even though I tried being nice.

Same friend also has triplet sisters that're in high school now and they're major hellions. . They all do drugs and party non stop and do anything they can to sneak out of the house or skip school. .

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm neither good nor evil. I'm the boring triplet which makes sense because I'm also the middle child. Apathetic twin actually sounds pretty accurate for me as well. My evil twin would always be thinking of ways to ruin people's day and then my good twin would always try to vie against them for the good of humanity. They'd probably feed the homeless too and ask me to come with them. I'd just be like, "ehhh I'll do it later".

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If I wasn't the evil one, we'd all be in a lot of trouble.

There's only one choice:

I'm a fairly good person, but I usually fantasize about having a twin/clone who would be the things I could never be. Not just one though. I want one that can be a better version of me (nicer and better accomplished), and an evil version who would become the leader of all mafia and let me be his right-hand man, and also a female version because... well, once I got past the contempt I felt toward myself, I really started to like myself.

In all honesty though, if it were left to others to decide whether I was a good or evil twin, I don't know. I can be pretty manipulative when I want to be. Lately, when I'm wearing my glasses, I sometimes feel all FEZS. Every time I think about superpowers, I initially imagine the good I could do with it. But then I realize I would likely, probably, sooner be a total prick, using my powers to screw people. Yes, I mean screw people. I can imagine ways in which to use any superpower you can list in order to screw somebody. Some may take some time for me to calculate, but I'll get back to you... what was this thread about?
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Dinner is served. Unbreakable Will's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd like to try evil out for a test drive. Evil with a side of insanity.

Because I'm one hell of a butler.

I'd raise my kids the DnD route but do you know how hard it is to track down an orcish woman who wants kids and a steady relationship?

I could've gone the dark and edgy emo route like so many others but honestly I have recurring nightmares of an evil me ruining my reputation and hurting my friends, and deep down I'm nowhere near as bad as I act around here. I legitimately care for others and I'm amazingly loyal to my friends and family. The people around me are incredibly important to me and every day I try to do good by them, to be worth the effort they spend on an old goat like me Don't you dare read that. I swear to gawd I will cut you, punk.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I'm left handed which apparently suggests I may have absorbed my twin in the uterus? So I'm the evil twin :v

Articles
    Blog Entries

I am the good twin. I made good grades and never got in trouble. My sister had trouble in school, dabbled in drugs, and was a cleric of Vecna.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm a gemini which supposedly means that there's a duality to me. I suppose thats true and I may be both the good and the evil twin!

I'm a Sagittarius, which means I like to jab people with pointy things?
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.