Thread: Real Life Harry Potter Chocs/Novelty Chocolate

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Real Life Harry Potter Chocs/Novelty Chocolate

I was having a look through the Shauna's Harry Potter photo album, and was reminded of these wonderful chocolate dragon eggs you once used to be able to buy.

You could get one for lots of the different dragons featured in the books, and I remember they had some kind of light truffle filling with a jelly dragon in the centre. They were yummy and I wish you could still get them!

I remember you used to be able to get a few different Harry Potter things. I remember one year for Christmas or Easter, I got a HP chocolate set and it had these tiny little candy dots, I think they were called 'Warts' and anyway, they were very tasty but my Sister got a hold of them and in an effort to make friends knicked them and gave them to the kids on our street. Ho ho hoooooo did I enjoy when my parents told her off for that one! You could definitely get the Every Flavour Beans, and I can't quite remember but I think you could also get Chocolate Frogs too!

My favourites were definitely those dragon eggs though. I really wish they still made them, they were so yummy!

On a slightly related note, I also remember being fond of the Cadbury Star Wars Bars they brought out for Episode I. They were like thin Wispa's in the shape of various characters.

Also, does anyone else remember the purple wonka bars? And does anyone remember the Cadbury Yowies? They were fantastic! I'm also so certain that you could at one point buy Pongo and Perdy from 101 Dalmations as a beautiful foil wrapped chocolate! Ringing any bells for anyone?

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

There were so many Harry Potter-themed sweets at the Studio Tour. Chocolate Frogs, Sugar Quills, Acid Pops (probably not gonna burn a hole through your tongue though), Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans...

All too expensive for me to consider buying. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans...

ugh, yes. Miss these so much ! Unfortunately they stopped selling them over here, not long after the final movie came out. ;c

We didn't get the dragon eggs though, that would of been awesome.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Chocolate Frogs are smurfing amazing although expensive as hell. I always get Salazar Slytherin as my card... I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I always get Salazar Slytherin as my card... I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something

Your in Slytherin house ???

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've never had Harry Potter candy before.