Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Giveaway: Yoshi-P signed a Collectors Edition copy of ARR!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm glad you're all so excited!

Oh snap, what an awesome give-away! Too bad I already have this (sans Yoshi-P's lovely signature).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

How could we not be excited? I'm actually just about to buy a PS3 as well, so getting this would just be the icing on the cake towards my purchase.
    Last edited by Noctis Caelum; 03-07-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    1. What's the first thing you'll do with your shiny new copy?
    2. What one thing would you love to see in A Realm Reborn?
    3. Which other characters would you like to see make a cameo appearance and why?
    4. If you could have coffee with Yoshi-P, what coffee would you buy him?
    1. My new copy of the game and I will curl up in bed together with a nice pot of herbal tea, and I will drink my tea to calm my ecstatic nerves over winning such a cool game, and then I will drink the game's tea. Games (notoriously) do not drink tea.
    2. Content and cameos that make nods to specific Final Fantasys, like expansions that have VII-related content, IX-related content, and so on.
    3. XIV versions of characters from The World Ends With You or maybe Star Ocean because TWEWY was such a fun and innovative game, and I love all the personalities from Star Ocean, particularly Ashton Anchors.
    4. Yoshi-P and I would curl up in bed and have affogatos with hazelnut coffee gelato. I would eat/drink mine hurriedly because an affogato is delicious, and then I would drink/eat Yoshi-P's. Hey, he should have hurried up.

1. Film an unboxing of it and breathe extra heavy as seems to be quite the thing in all the popular unboxings on Youtube ^^

2. Vieras! By far the greatest race of the final fantasy multiverse in my humble opinion.

3. Shuyin from X-2. My favourite design for a character, (was obsessed with his hair), and I found his tragedy to be so incredibly moving and would like a little more insight into it.

4. A chocobomoca, I'll make it exist whatever the cost, Yoshi-P needs some chocobo bounce in him to start off his busy mornings!!

1. Play it!
    2. Friendly online community.
    3. Kain and Terra from IV and VI, respectively. No real reason than they are my favorite characters.
    4. Blueberry Cream flavored Coffee.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

The contest is closed! Once I do my tallying magic, a winner will be announced! Good luck everyone!

Dramatic! My heart was in my throat as my page reloaded. Best of luck to everyone!

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Prince of Rabbits View Post
    4. A chocobomoca, I'll make it exist whatever the cost
    I'd like someone to make that Or at least have it be one of the inspired drinks on the drunken moogle website.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

1. What's the first thing you'll do with your shiny new copy? Use the reward codes and then put it safely away in a place where it won't get damaged.
    2. What one thing would you love to see in A Realm Reborn? Ninjas.
    3. Which other characters would you like to see make a cameo appearance and why? I don't really mind which characters, as long as they do it tactfully. They wouldn't just copy/paste character models from other games into FF14 with no regard for the games' vastly different art styles. They should fit within the world of the game, even if it is obvious to the player who it is supposed to be. To name a character just in order to answer this question, Shantotto, because everyone seems to love her, and she won the most recent FFXI official NPC popularity contest.
    4. If you could have coffee with Yoshi-P, what coffee would you buy him? An extra large triple espresso mocha latte. No sleep for you!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Thank you everyone for your entries. A big thank you goes out to Square Enix as well for providing us with this opportunity! The signed PS3 Collector's Edition of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn goes tooooooNoctis Caelum!!

Congrats! If you would send me your Full name, phone number and Email so Square Enix can contact you to get the shipping details that'd be grand! I promise I wont be a creeper with it

Thanks for participating in another EoFF giveaway everyone! Don't worry we'll have more. You never know when we'll be giving out stuff! I mean come on, we're only three months in and we've had two already! So just stay tuned and stay active!

O_O is this some sort of elaborate joke? Holy f bombs! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!

Blog Entries

Congratulations, Noctis Caelum. This is such a totally cool prize, and now I need to be hugely envious but happy for you, and suck down those two cups of tea I planned earlier (they are my consolation prize). Wagh, so cool.

Thanks. And don't worry, whenever it arrives, I'll take pictures. And maybe a video if I'm feeling up to it.

So today something very large and mysterious arrived unexpectedly! And the pictures are terrible because I was shaking with excitement, so bare with me!

Rest of the pictures can be viewed here:
    Me love you long time SE - Imgur

Thank you to everyone involved! Square Enix, everybody at EyesonFF, Freya (for being very patient during the process) and especially Mr. Yoshi-P! I had to take a picture in the light to do his signature justice! I hope someone can pass along the message to him that I think he is the most handsome man ever.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to fulfill a contest winning promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctis Caelum View Post
    1. What's the first thing you'll do with your shiny new copy?
    Unwrap it, have sex with it, then clean it up, put a fancy dress on it and take her out on a date around town.
    Last edited by Noctis Caelum; 04-07-2014 at 05:41 PM.