Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Giveaway: Yoshi-P signed a Collectors Edition copy of ARR!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Default EoFF Giveaway: Yoshi-P signed a Collectors Edition copy of ARR!

Do you like free stuff? Again? Yes, that's right, we have more free stuff. Guess what, EoFFers! It's signed again!

Square Enix has been very kind in offering us the opportunity to shower you with goodies once again. What do we have this time? A (NA) Collector's edition copy of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for the PS3 signed by the Director/Producer Naoki Yoshida!

If you have yet to join the world of Eorzea and you have a PS3 this is the perfect time to get hooked!

The collector's edition itself comes with a box using unique artwork by Yoshitaka Amano, an Artbook showing the development of ARR by Art Director Akihiko Yoshida and his team of artists, a special movie set explaining the Seventh Umbral Era that brought destruction to the realm of Eorzea and how the "Warriors of Light" were involved, in-game Coeurl mount, in-game Behemoth barding for your Chocobo mount, in-game Baby Behometh minion, in-game Helm of Light from Final Fantasy I's Warrior of Light, a Realm reborn Soundtrack, an art card set, and a themed security token. And the whole box is signed by the legendary Yoshi-P!

overviewcollectorsed.jpg
    Now to go over how to win this signed goodie! This time it's simpler. No tweeting required, but only one entry per person. All you have to do is answer these questions:

1. What's the first thing you'll do with your shiny new copy?
    2. What one thing would you love to see in A Realm Reborn?
    3. Which other characters would you like to see make a cameo appearance and why?
    4. If you could have coffee with Yoshi-P, what coffee would you buy him?

Just make a post answering those questions and you'll be entered in the contest to win. The contest will start today and go on until the 12th with a winner announced the 13th. Unfortunately for all of our international members, we are only giving away the North American (NA) version of the game. A massive amount of thank yous go out to Square Enix for this giveaway.

So get to it! Start answering those questions!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Install the game and play it! I haven't had a chance to get FFXIV yet!
    2. What one thing would you love to see in A Real Reborn?
    Me!
    3. Which character would you like to see make a cameo appearance and why?
    Rydia. She's a sassy and powerful summoner, and her character design would fit in well with the game.
    Whatever he wanted! He's giving me a free game (maybe)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

GONNA ROKKEN YOUR WORLD WildRaubtier's Avatar

FANCYv

1. play ffxiv duh
    2. COOL ROBOTS (ff8's black widow plz, srs underrated boss)
    3. ummm I'ma say some ffxi dudes, Prishe maybe????
    4. whatever he wants v¯v

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

1. What's the first thing you'll do with your shiny new copy? Hug it
    2. What one thing would you love to see in A Realm Reborn? If they're not already in there flying chocobos
    3. Which other characters would you like to see make a cameo appearance and why? Locke because he would fit well in this kind of game. He'd obviously be "treasure hunting" something in a loot quest.
    4. If you could have coffee with Yoshi-P, what coffee would you buy him? Morrid's Coffee
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 03-05-2014 at 02:44 AM.

1. Take it inside and remove it from the shipping packaging, then take a picture of it.
    2. The Void. It's influences are felt, perhaps, but I would love to see it interacting with the world, and have the player take part in rituals to hold it back or seal it away.
    3. Frimelda Lotice. Auron. Hurdy. Cid Highwind and Shera. Matron Edea. Luzzu. Beatrix. Biggs and Wedge (from both FFVII and FFVIII). Minwu.
    4. Vanilla Latte.

1. Scream at it in disbelief.
    2. Honestly I'm most interested in seeing how they improved upon their last attempt. For a dev to admit they messed up so badly they're willing to make an entire new game is pretty monumental, and it'd be interesting to see their results.
    3. BoB because reasons.
    4. You want me to buy his coffee as well as my own? What am I, made of bills?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

1. Jump up and down excitedly
    2. Anything! I've never played.
    3. Vivi because he's my favorite character
    4. Hazelnut

Unwrap it, have sex with it, then clean it up, put a fancy dress on it and take her out on a date around town.

The biggest thing is how good of an MMO is. I have never played an MMO before, so it would be a very interesting way to begin.

3. Which other characters would you like to see make a cameo appearance and why?
    Snow and Fang, because I loved them in the XIII series, and felt like they weren't utilized enough in XIII-2 and LR.

Depends on the day. If it's a smoldering hot day, an iced cappuccino. If it's a cold day, a cappuccino.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Man, Yoshi-P is one of the coolest dudes around.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What's the first thing you'll do with your shiny new copy?
    I would probably look through the artbook first thing. That or watch the movie that comes with it explaining the Seventh Umbral Era.

What one thing would you love to see in A Realm Reborn?
    I would love to see an expansion in the future that has a story reminiscent of how good people say the story was in XI.

Which other characters would you like to see make a cameo appearance and why?
    I want a cameo by Moombas just because they are my favorite FF creatures. The only other cameo I can think of would be Gilgamesh, mainly because he is one of the few FF characters that would make since to just pop up in XIV's world I think.

If you could have coffee with Yoshi-P, what coffee would you buy him?
    I don't like coffee whatsoever, so I have no idea what would even be considered good. I'll say a white chocolate mocha, and I'm only saying that because that is literally the only kind of coffee I can even think of the name for, haha.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What's the first thing you'll do with your shiny new copy?
    Open up a thread entitled EoFF Giveaway: Yoshi-P signed a Collectors Edition copy of ARR

What one thing would you love to see in A Realm Reborn?

Manchester United

Which other characters would you like to see make a cameo appearance and why?
    Thomas the Tank Engine... one can never have enough fictional steam locomotives

If you could have coffee with Yoshi-P, what coffee would you buy him?
    Tea

FFXIV Character

Caedus Ulvein (Sargatanas)

1. What's the first thing you'll do with your shiny new copy? I would take numerous photos of my new shiny item and then I'd probably consider playing it.
    2. What one thing would you love to see in A Realm Reborn? This one is easy, I want to see moogles (moogles are already there, but I haven't played the game yet so I haven't seen them.
    3. Which other characters would you like to see make a cameo appearance and why? Ramza from FFT. Tactics is my favorite game and I would love to see the main character from that game walking around in XIV.
      Caramel Iced Mocha with soy milk.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

1. What's the first thing you'll do with your shiny new copy? Constantly show it to my girlfriend until she gets fed up with me getting excited about it
    2. What one thing would you love to see in A Realm Reborn? I'd love a few more quests hearkening back to 1.x.
    3. Which other characters would you like to see make a cameo appearance and why? Umaro. Definitely Umaro. Why wouldn't you wanna fight a great battle outside of Crystal Tower with Umaro jumping down and fighting with you?
    4. If you could have coffee with Yoshi-P, what coffee would you buy him? Any coffee he wants. It's Yoshi-P for gawds sake! But I would recommend a Twinings English Breakfast Tea instead

1. I'll let Lamonda photograph it.
    2. Insane mode primals. Extreme was not enough!
    3. Magus Sisters!
    4. Japanese don't appreciate coffee.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

-Play it I've got a shiny new azure blue PS3 coming in the mail. The timing would be perfect. On top of the fact that I've been wanting to play an MMO on a console.

-The ability to somehow get or work for the missable items. I'll never get a Cait Sith because I didn't pre-order, and I'll never get the Snow Villiers outfit because my only character at the time of the LR cross over was female. I want those!

-Noctis. Perhaps this will actually happen down the line! I can see it coming if they wanted to promote Final Fantasy XV down the line like they just did Lightning Returns. It may also give us a little insight into the character and hype us up if it happens before the release.

-We'd make something with the coffee beans that were discontinued from the original Final Fantasy XIV:

Coffee Beans - Gamer Escape's Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV, FF14) wiki

And probably drink it out of mugs like these:

Ff14 Coffee Mugs | Ff14 Travel Mugs - CafePress