Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: South Park and the Stick of Truth

Blog Entries

Kenny was my main buddy for a while, because his Furry Friends attack also inflicts bleeding, and I had the perk that makes me do extra damage to enemies that were bleeding. Also I got the perk that does the same with burning, and so every main weapon I used had burning on it. Using the Chakram to attack several enemies at once and inflict bleeding and burning on all of them and then kill them all at once with Ground Stomp was pretty great.

Also, upgrading Bull Rush to the point where you can use it again if it knocks out an enemy is way too overpowered. You can basically attack as many times per turn as there are enemies on the screen once you have the piece of armor that gives you an extra 10PP every time you knock out an opponent. It really made the Craig battle ridiculously easy, since I halved his armor and inflicted defense down basically every turn.
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

FFXIV Character

Viadana Solacaire (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigmafuzz View Post
    Kenny was my main buddy for a while, because his Furry Friends attack also inflicts bleeding, and I had the perk that makes me do extra damage to enemies that were bleeding. Also I got the perk that does the same with burning, and so every main weapon I used had burning on it. Using the Chakram to attack several enemies at once and inflict bleeding and burning on all of them and then kill them all at once with Ground Stomp was pretty great.

Also, upgrading Bull Rush to the point where you can use it again if it knocks out an enemy is way too overpowered. You can basically attack as many times per turn as there are enemies on the screen once you have the piece of armor that gives you an extra 10PP every time you knock out an opponent. It really made the Craig battle ridiculously easy, since I halved his armor and inflicted defense down basically every turn.
    Sounds about how I played as the Thief. Just about every skill causes bleeding, and I highly valued Kenny and Kyle because they have skills that inflicted bleeding. Hell, everything past the halfway point in the game was super easy. Just cause everything to bleed or use Speed Potions and destroy their armor with Execute. With Execute maxed out, you get bonus damage to stun, halved armor against the enemy, all instances of bleed to hit, and if you knock somebody out, you get two actions next turn.
    what kind of nation should we build? a good nation? a nation of plenty? a nation of muffled joy?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah, I loved the weapon strap-ons that inflicted burning. I always loved when I got weapons with two slots as I could team up burning and something like gross out. It was awesome.

Agreed with Tig on Bull Rush. I maxed out that and Horn of Annoyance. I thought the Baseball and Roshambo skills were too hard to pull off. HoA is brilliant for buffs and debuffs.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Bleed strap-ons on the Bar Darts is ridiculous, I can either stack a full 5 bleeds on someone in one round, or can get 2 bleeds on three separate enemies.

I'm not the biggest SP fan in the world but I'm still liking this game quite a bit. I'll never get tired of Elves going "Come on Mothersmurfer, you and me!" and so forth.

Butters is best buddy so far.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> This game is completely sold out where i live.
    My brother managed to get the PC game thanks to one of his friends, fun stuff..

I guess they will make a sequel or two..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Finished this last night, it hit all the right notes, didn't overstay its welcome, and was hilarious. Superb game.

I was way too OP from the start in my play through, although I did watch my gf play through it first + it really was just like watching an extended episode of South Park with a bag full of cameos!

I wouldn't call it a real RPG, since it's so lacklustre in gameplay mechanics. Instead it's just a fun interactive RPG spoofed SP episode.

We had some scenes censored in the European version of the game but the way they pointed it out/ making a joke out of it, was very funny!

South Park stinks!