Page 1 of 16 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls II

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Default Dark Souls II

FOUR MORE DAYS.

Have the limited edition pre-ordered and I'm picking it up right after work before my weekend starts. I'm assuming everyone's getting this on PS3 so let's preemptively share some PSN names to get some jolly cooperation in the works. Mine is dabrowskitron! Any idea on what sort of class you're likely to start off as? I'm leaning towards the sorcerer equivalent again this time; I like fastrolling and lightweight weaponry.

EoFF needs this thread! Props

I'll be playing it as soon as Amazon decides to deliver it but I have no idea when that'll be. I'll probably go for a dex character with faith or warrior/quality just to try out all the weapons.

I'm definitely up for jolly co-op and I'll add you on PSN Jowy. My PSN ID is PietZooter.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I lack sufficient funding to purchase and lose myself in this game. Someone donate sufficient funding to allow me to purchase and lose myself in this game.

If not, I may have to get creative.

You don't need both of your kidney's, right?

PS3 here as well.

I think I already have Jowy's PSN, though yeah, mine...

Jiggledaddy.

This is going to be off the hook!

FFXIV Character

Viadana Solacaire (Sargatanas)

Lucky you getting it all early. Mine'll be here sometime during the week. I think I only have Keanu on my list out of you guys, but if you wanna add me it's lucaszyrus.

Cannot wait for this game. I'll probably fool around with a DEX heavy attacker. Really just depends on what I like though.
    what kind of nation should we build? a good nation? a nation of plenty? a nation of muffled joy?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivi22 View Post
    I lack sufficient funding to purchase and lose myself in this game. Someone donate sufficient funding to allow me to purchase and lose myself in this game.

If not, I may have to get creative.

You don't need both of your kidney's, right?
    That might just be worth it

What platform will you be on?

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

PS3. Though I should clarify that I have no intention of selling my kidney.

New trailer. Resisting the urge to watch it and keep myself spoiler free. Not sure if I can though!

Dark Souls II - Locomotive Breath Trailer - IGN Video

Welp, I never have tuesdays off, but due to some completely coincidental hair up my bosses ass I got the day schedualed off! In 24 Hours my all day Dark Souls Marathon will commence!

FFXIV Character

Viadana Solacaire (Sargatanas)

Lucky jerks. Don't even know when mine is supposed to get here.
    what kind of nation should we build? a good nation? a nation of plenty? a nation of muffled joy?

Blog Entries

I dislike that trailer because it shows a lot of bosses, it seems. I like my Souls more vague and dreadful, thank you very much. Oh, it did leave one burning question: who was that over-encumbered dick with the camera panned on himself? There were so many hits he should have avoided or hits he could have landed, but instead took melee blows to the face. I was kind of embarrassed to watch for his sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    Lucky jerks. Don't even know when mine is supposed to get here.
    Same

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I NEED A CONSOLE TO PLAY IT ON
    I spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours in DkS1... not being able to play this game just kills me.

Quote Originally Posted by Madonna View Post
    I dislike that trailer because it shows a lot of bosses, it seems. I like my Souls more vague and dreadful, thank you very much. Oh, it did leave one burning question: who was that over-encumbered dick with the camera panned on himself? There were so many hits he should have avoided or hits he could have landed, but instead took melee blows to the face. I was kind of embarrassed to watch for his sake.
    The Dks1 trailers showed a ton of bosses, and the trailers also had people sucking and getting their asses kicked.
    Now, I'm not watching the trailer so I dont know if its worse here... but this isnt a new thing.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Get creative Trollhunter! Surely secondhand PS3's/X360's can't be that expensive by now would they?

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pete for President View Post
    Get creative Trollhunter! Surely secondhand PS3's/X360's can't be that expensive by now would they?
    I used to have a 360, its library doesnt warrant a second purchase. I'm getting a ps3 because it has an absurd number of games that I want to play on it.
    Ratchet and clank future
    disgaea
    persona 5
    and a ton of other titles.

Ps3's are surprisingly still quite expensive, even crappy used ones. Most are easily still $170+ and I sure as hell don't have that AND the 60 bucks for a new title. I'll be getting as creative as possible though don't you worry. I have too many scrubs to kill and bosses to die to to allow this game to slip out of my grasp.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy