Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Fynn's doodles

Alright, what the hell. Might as well go public with these.

I like to draw, though I'm pretty aware I'm not really good at it. I mean, I think I draw faces fairly well and have a pretty consistent style, but anything else turns out pretty bleh But that's fine as I mainly just draw characters from my stories and I just need this to visualize them better. Also, most of the time I draw during class, so it's mostly in pen and not on blank paper, because I'm sloppy like that

Hopefully you can give me some nice feedback. Basically, I would like to know how I can pose characters, because I'm really dreadful at that, despite having that poseable wooden man on my shelf, and maybe this will make you guys want to read my stuff! (shameless Fynn is shameless, I know)

Alright, so first up, here's Griff, one of the main characters from the novel I'm working on (you can read the first draft of the first two chapters of it here )

And here are some characters from a story I posted once in the writing prompts thread, then later on my blog after some editing.

And lastly, here's Evie from a story that hasn't made it to the blog yet.

So let me know what you think. I know there's always room for improvement and even though I don't want to do anything serious with this, I still want to get better.

Oh, and I will probably be posting more of these, as I basically always doodle in class