Thread: Trema vs. Sin

Default Trema vs. Sin

I was thinking about how X-2 presents Vegnagun as a possibility to defeat Sin but then I remembered this badass.

So since Trema casually destroyed what is canonically "the strongest fiend of all time", what do you reckon his odds are against Sin?

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

I doubt it, if he was so strong, why didn't he act to kill Sin? Besides that is Sin even classified as a fiend? The being at the core of Sin is a Final Aeon after all.

The only reason I think the party in X stood a chance of defeating Sin was because Sin was holding back... in a no hold bared fight sin could just unleash the attack he used on Killika, I dont see how Trema could get any hits in while he is spinning around in the air lol.

Or if not that then the move he did that vaporized all those chocobo knights.

You forget Trema is dead. He has some special abilities and can even beat Zeyon.

Trema could stand a chance somehow. He is like Tom Bombadil. Badass but too undefined.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've thought about this about a lot of the games. Like where you have an optional boss who is more powerful than the actual boss. Why can't they just save the world?

I have to do everything around here!

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    I've thought about this about a lot of the games. Like where you have an optional boss who is more powerful than the actual boss. Why can't they just save the world?

Most optional bosses are not stronger than the main villain in the actual story.

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post

The game would be a bore otherwise. Though the villian using the ultimate weapon to destroy the world, that makes sense.

Screw the transforming into a god thing, just let the ultimate weapon take the heroes out, while they're still lv 50-60.

ghee !