Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31317181920212223

Thread: Knights are the best job class, and I am prepared to defend that statement.

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Its also impossible to open it without over lvling.....unless you use one of those un-level tricks....

Default Hehe

No, please don't post a comment on this thread. I just wanted to bring up this ancient history because it is very very interesting. That and I was thinking that it is the longest thread that i have ever seen. And there was the little fact that i haven't finished reading it yet and am too lazy to try to find it all the time.
    Happy reading.

Once again I am emploring you, please don't *revive* Cough, cough:rolleyes2 this thread. May this thread rest in peace.
    Hawkes
    We soar up high,
    We never look down.
    We fly the sky
    With naught but a frown.
    Our glaring eyes,
    Our neverending search;
    We fly the skies,
    Only stopping to perch.
    I think you know,
    It's not hard to see,
    When you just get up and go
    You don't live happily.
    Yet away I will fly, I'll never stop,
    Till I find my perch, the cream of the crop

i dunt get it

why doesnèt anyone ever mention Ragnorak or that sword u get just before u face the last boss? I found it very usefull.......

I don't know if anyone said this or not (sorry if I didn't read through all 12 pages. I only read through three), but on the knights versus wizards, couldn't they break the chantage? also,assuming that the opposing team was not level 99, couldn't a calculated slow attack potentially screw some of the knights up without effecting the casting team? You probably know, but, after slow, you can't haste an auto-hasted knight, the computer views it as hasted already. I'm no master strategist, so I don't know if any sort of action would negate.

yall just couldnt bother to let this thread die could ya?
    current SCC's in progress:
    monk

First off, I'd like to say that it's a shame that a thread with such potential was ruined by idiots. I cannot be bothered to count the number of people who came into this thread and made a ridiculous post without bothering to read at all.

Second, I apologize for bumping a thread that is nearly 9 years old.

Now, let me say that this thread (despite all the BS) is great. Jay, if you're still around, which I doubt, congrats. I have read this thread many, many times in my life and I still believe you're right. I'm actually constructing the same exact team as we speak.

I just wanted to comment on this. It's one of the most informative and interesting topics I've ever had the pleasure to read, minus the 13 year olds acting like morons.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

dam, wish I was around when this was going on. I spent the last half hour thinking up builds that could beat this party.

Maybe I'll start up a new PvP thread

Default Lol.

Someone found this thread recently and my screen name on it as well, reminding me of its existence. I had totally forgotten about this. For the record, 9 years later, Knights are STILL the best basic class in FFT, and specialty Knight classes are still the overall best classes in FFT.

As I think about it, they don't even need two swords to be the best, either!

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

This thread was sleeping peacefully for six years, so let's let it sleep.

If anyone wants to start or continue this discussion, feel free to start a new thread.
    Figaro Castle