Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Tonberry vs. Sin

Quote Originally Posted by Carl the Llama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl the Llama View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel View Post
    Title says Tonberry vs Sin, not Tonberry vs Sin and Sinscales.
    You're right, it says Tonberry, not Don Tonberry. Also I would mention that when you fight Sin on the Ship to Killika he uses Sinscales to attack, he has no other moves other then to hurl the Sinscales at the ship, so they are a valid form of attack. I also notice how you failed to address the shield he has, does that mean you concede the point?
    If Sinscales are a form of attack, they are vulnerable to counters, so the Tonberry will easily hit Sin with Voodoo and Karma.
    Ahh but what you are forgetting is that the counter would be dealt to the Sinscale, not Sin himself. If you use cheats to hack on Counter Attack during the fight where Sin uses his Sinscales to attack, the counter would be dealt to the Sinscale, not Sin.
    You obviously haven't actually played that fight with Wakka's ultimate weapon. The counter hits Sin.

Fair enough on the Voodoo point, though.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Sin was originally a mass of pyrafly's compressed and held together with gravity spells by Yu Yevon. given that once a aeon of anykind is possed by Yu Yevon it more or less just becomes a mass of pyraflys and therefore negates it status as an aeon. at least that's the impression i was given.

also the comment in operation Mi'hen about "sin always returns for it's spawn" seems to indicate it can absorb more masses of pyrafly's into itself, what would stop it from just absorbing the tonberry into itself, after all fiends are just a mass of pyraflys.
    "Pretty mysterious Neptune of gameindustry, in the name of the Basilicom I'll punish you!"