Thread: Save Them!

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Relm Save Them!

Let's say that Square had done the WoR different and only allowed you to recruit four characters from the cast. Whoever you don't choose is then killed off and their story never resolved, who would your final four be?

Umaro has no story, and I don't like auto-characters anyway. He's out!

I'm also okay with child killing, so bye bye relm!

I'd just feel bad keeping around Strago after that, plus he'll die of old age soon anyway.

Shadow's story already resolves with his death, so better sooner then never!

Sabin, clearly unaffected by the end of the world, is mandatory in your party. I don't think you even get a choice on this one.

Cyan, because he is hardcore, and without him who will teach all the lady's of 'bushido in the bedroom'. CLearly the most important man to keep alive.

Banon, because he's part of the cast and you didn't specify who could and could not be selected, cause smurf your authority!

Terra. because I like the green hair and we need at least one female to fulfil the list of RPG Clique's.

Too tired to write up more.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Argh! I can get it down to five - Edgar, Sabin, Locke, Terra and Cyan.

Celes's suicide jump would've been more poignant if she'd succeeded. I adore Mog but with all his Moogle pals gone, I don't know what he has left to live for. Don't have much interest in Strago, Relm and Shadow's storyline, and Setzer is nowhere near as exciting as he was promised to be. Gau, Umaro and Gogo are all there to make up the numbers.

I think I would still pick Shadow. His "death" in Kefka's Tower when he forces Interceptor to leave is a particularly a powerful scene, and I'd hate to sacrifice that.

Shadow, Terra, Celes (to emphasize that there is still hope and kickstart the search for the others), and Setzer because someone needs to fly the god damn airship.

My choices suck. I hate this.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I think my list would be about the same as Psychotic's, so I will sacrifice Sabin because I think the whole dead-twin thing would add volumes to the whole "smurf you I'm Gerad" thing.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

I don't know what difference it makes. I can still beat Kefka with Terra here less than level 25. Simply to pass along time I'd stick with Terra, Celes, Strago, Relm since they're heavy into magic.
    http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Terra..................Fight
    LV99...................Morph
    HP9999................All Magic
    MP999.................Item

Vigor 45................R-Hand: Illumina
    Speed 90..............L-Hand: Genji Shield
    Stamina 40...........Helmet: Oath Veil
    Magic Pwr 110......Armor: Minerva
    Bat Pwr 255
    Defense 216.........Relic: Ribbon
    Evade 75