Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia: Everlasting Love Edition!!!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I see someone said it above, and it was something I also thought of: possibly Kuro has a Mafia power role and so decided to let Honey die instead. But that still wouldn't explain why they wouldn't vote for Honey as to not be tied. Doesn't it look more suspicious to not vote at all than to vote for Honey?

Unless of course he's lynchproof. I dunno, guys, I'm just talking what I'm thinking.

also hugely often town vote town. the voting can give a pattern which can be helpful over the long term, but who they vote against alone is not really worth the chopping block, especially after one night

so, kuro is hinting at a power role? hmm...

##Vote: Ryu

If I follow your logic Ryu, you're the most suspicious person here!

The game is on Opeo. It is clear one of us is Mafia. Now things become interesting.

Oooh. Ryu is being a meanie to Opeo~

I'm not being a "meanie". I am establishing that my reasoning is solid and that Opeo is a Mafia Member. The fact you are siding with means something. Mafia Scum.

Meanie is picking on me too now~

You insufferable... Ugh. You can't reason with idiots.

no need to insult anyone.

kuro is there a reason you didn't change your vote to save yourself? or is the only thing we're going to get from you are vague lines hinting at this or that?

Everyone is ganging up on Kuro T_T

Kuro is going to remain vauge. It's more fun this way~

Not revealing your intentions, eh? That's the smartest thing you've said yet.

I guess kuro has taken a leaf from nutsuo's book with the third-person thing
    anyway again it is time for bed and work and stuff. gonna leave a vote here just in case I don't get to check before I get home.
    jungle's behaviour at the end of the day yesterday (not voting) may have been beneficial under these circumstances but we need townies to use their vote. I don't know how doing this could help the mafia as it would make sense for one of them to vote kuro to save honey, but it still rubs me the wrong way anyway. the fact that he came along after day was over saying "oh I made my decision now!" just makes that feeling I have worse. its just not a town thing to do. so provisionally my vote will be
    ##vote: jungle
    unless something comes out in the next few hours

wow that formatting

stupid IE

We lost way more townies than i've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Marcy View Post
    I guess kuro has taken a leaf from nutsuo's book with the third-person thing
    anyway again it is time for bed and work and stuff. gonna leave a vote here just in case I don't get to check before I get home.
    jungle's behaviour at the end of the day yesterday (not voting) may have been beneficial under these circumstances but we need townies to use their vote. I don't know how doing this could help the mafia as it would make sense for one of them to vote kuro to save honey, but it still rubs me the wrong way anyway. the fact that he came along after day was over saying "oh I made my decision now!" just makes that feeling I have worse. its just not a town thing to do. so provisionally my vote will be
    ##vote: jungle
    unless something comes out in the next few hours
    I was not going to vote Honey. I suspected that the banter between Nutsuo, Honey, and Daisy was Day 1 shenanigans and therefore did not attribute it as scum. Can you imagine the sort of hate I would get if I walked in and lynched a Townie and was later discovered to have saved a Mafia member?! I would be on the chopping block immediately.

Ill informed votes are useless. I had been busy and hadn't caught up on the thread properly. I didn't want to make the wrong choice because I intend to be accountable for my actions.

Have a retaliation vote for your poor attack on me.

##Vote: Marcy