Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia: Everlasting Love Edition!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nik View Post
    We lost way more townies than i've ever seen
    Killed for inactivity. Please focus; we don't want to miss details.

Nutsuo was obviously the Night Kill. Why? The only person he seemed half way zoned in on was Honey and they had already died during the day. Do you think then that the Mafia targeted him for being clever?

For the record, I am not convinced we ever had 22 players; I think some of the deaths were intended to happen to cast doubt over us.

And since nobody else is around or they are simply lurking like jerks, I am going to nap. Please have something to discuss when I get back.

i stand by my thoughts that a townie that refuses to vote is a useless townie. it is literally the only thing we can do. certainly people would have asked why you voted how you did, but you wouldn't have been doomed for the lynch if you cast the deciding vote and it happened to be town. anyone who jumped on you for it would be all the way up my suspect list.

retaliation vote for me asking about your behaviour? does that really make me scum?

No, it doesn't make you scum. I just want to vote for you to prove that I'm not refusing to vote; I intended to vote, but the day had run out. If you actually look at the clock, I had to read three pages of events in about 15 minutes, formulate an opinion, and then vote. I didn't have a chance to do that; all I had time to do was read a little bit, figure out who were my two main options, and then have a guess. I would've guessed wrong, and everybody would've said "look at Jungle coming in to save their scum buddy!"

I am not falling into that trap.

Voting is not the only thing a Townsperson can do. They can talk and interpret information and uncover clues. Voting without anything else is no more beneficial to the Town than it is to the Mafia. I find it entertaining that my attempt to avoid putting myself next in line for the noose has brought such negative attention though. Maybe I should've lynched a townie instead

This will sound dodgy but at this point I do not care so much what you think of me, Marcy: I would prefer to move onto more relevant topics, like who would want to silence Nutsuo, why Kuro didn't panic about his seemingly impending death, and what made it so that Honey found the noose instead. These are important details that you are glossing over in favor of someone who was trying not to create a clustersmurf.

One does not necessarily have to vote for who they consider scum; sometimes it is used to provoke discussion. Weren't all of the events of the first day centered around Nutsuo randomly voting for Daisy?

I voted you because you pointed a big, old, greasy finger of suspicion at me and I do not deserve it. I will happily put my vote elsewhere if you remove yours from me

Great discussion we're having here, cousins. I am not sure that mass deaths thanks to inactivity is the best way to win, though.

Nik: I want to hear something of substance from you. Your two posts have been devoid of anything useful. Please contribute some thoughts or speculation or even just a vote.

Kuro: Your desire to be vague and not discuss why it is that you didn't panic about the impending noose is not very comforting. I am willing to suspend my suspicions for the moment, as I do think that IF you have a role protecting you from lynches THEN you are more likely to be a town aligned role, but it will not protect you forever. Giving us more to go on would be really appreciated.

Dipp: Read the entry for Nik. You have talked very little and said even less.

Signolo: You are worse than the other two. :Colbert:

I would like to hear from all of you, but those are my main persons of interest for the moment!

Kuro cannot say why Kuro survived and Honey died.

What Kuro can say is that Kuro is magical. Kuro would say she is a superhero fighting for justice. She fights to protect the innocent who cannot fight for themselves.

Kuro has checked over what the meanie Ryu said. Why would he ask if the mafia members knew each other if he was one? Wouldn't this mean the meanie Ryu is a townie? Opeo said he knew what Ryu was saying, and understood Ryu's logic. Would this mean that Opeo is a Mafia and is trying to silence Ryu?

Kuro will punish the evildoers and protect the innocent, even if they are meanies. Kuro will wait for Opeo to explain himself before casting judgement on the evildoer <3

I have a few minutes to post!

fair enough, jungle. just putting some pressure on! everyone should be prepared for suspicion.

##unvote: jungle

I am not glossing over anything. I know all these mysteries are things, but I can still look elsewhere for clues while considering all these things. I would also like to continue to discuss, and have had some discussion on already, some of the things you mentioned.

kuro being annoyingly vague is something we have covered, and have gotten absolutely nothing out of at this point. maybe he'll be nice and be useful this time. both myself and fujio have pressed him to open up.

why did honey die? as i said before, possibly something to do with opeo's role? opeo has already said that his role has nothing to do with a double vote, but it could be something else? maybe one of our quiet cousins had some kind of role? we really need them to speak up and let us know... anything they have.

nutsuo's death? i have nothing to go on for that. he did vote honey, something to do with that?

you are right in that along with the vote, this talk time we have is the most important. we do need some more discussion.

miso, ryu, opeo: thoughts on anything else that has happened?

(back to work)

Ryu's comments earlier in the thread suggest that they are new and don't understand that the members of the Mafia know each other. Newbie, or attempt to appear as one?

I think I follow, Kaped Kuro. Thank you for being a defender of justice. I hope you protect us for a long time to come

##Unvote: Marcy

You're thinking too small in terms of Nutsuo's death. Voting for Honey itself was unlucky to be the cause. Honey's role doesn't give me any feelings of Bomb or anything like that.

I really want to hear from the others, though!

Or anyone, really. It is so lonely

Yay. Marcy and Jungle are friends again~

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Five hours left; it is not much time! If you want discussion, maybe you have to try a new tactic in lieu of waiting!

I'm amazed someone as foolish as you would be able to decode my logic, Kuro. The notion of a "superhero" confuses me. Surely the advertising yourself as a symbol will make you a target for the Mafia? How long do you think this "superhero" facade will last?

Nnnnggh. Don't do this Kuro. You know you change at night. It's not time yet. Nnnngh.