Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 267891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia: Everlasting Love Edition!!!

Dusk is upon us Fool. Isn't it time you let me take charge. Heaven knows you wont have the courage to "Punish The Evildoers" as you claim. You Coward.

Nnnnnrggh. You can't do this. I won't let you take charge. Kuro will fight for the people. Fight for justice.

FOOL. YOU FIGHT FOR YOURSELF. BASTION OF JUSTICE! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh. Looks like the fool has given up. Time to see what this "Superhero can do".

Marcy and Jungle are too soft. Becoming friends and patching things up. We are at war. It's kill or be killed. Votes are weapons in this arena.

Ryu seems to be the only one displaying any sense here. It's obvious that stuck up wanna be samurai seems to think he knows what he's doing. My other self seems to side with him but lacks the spine to follow through on his decisions. I'll see through this coward's ideals.

##Vote: Opeo

what has actually just happened

Heh. Superhero indeed.

Isn't it obvious Marcy. I'm Punishing the evildoers~ ♥

Kuro is I, and I am Kuro. The Kuro that claimed she was a superhero preached love and peace. She wanted the townspeople and mafia to be friends. I do not share such foolish ideals. This is the secret I kept from you all. The secret of my split personality.

On the night of Honey's murder I found her returning to the scene of where our now Dead Prince Ruled. She was laughing maniacally to herself. How the Prince being crushed by that overgrown tennis ball was all orchestrated by her and the mafia. She claimed that she was going to rule this town via any means necessary, regardless of how many she had to kill to get there. She wouldn't stop until she was at the top of the ladder, first this town, and then she was going after the king of the cosmos. I had to do what anyone would. I had to stop her.

We had a fight, but I managed to overpower her. There was a cord left at the scene from the Katamari that killed the prince. It was covered in his blood. I strung up Honey. She died by my hands. I had to. Killing her was the only way to save unnecessary bloodshed.

This is "justice".

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Marcy View Post

but seriously

how did you know that honey was mafia

how did you save yourself

this seems like a rather overpowered role.

Silly Marcy. How little you know.

For now, I'll fill you in on some information. I do what I must to protect the innocent. By day, my other self takes over. Dopey fool of a woman. But by night I change. I gain abilities that make hunting down the Mafia that much more easy. How do you think I was able to find honey and end her reign of terror before it started. Acting on the side of justices offers some benefits, say, an additional hidden vote in the night stage.

As my intentions are clear townsfolk. You'd be best saving your votes. I am on your side. As for your Mafia. Well I'll await you in the pitch black of night.

Why do you think they call me "Kuro".

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

In response to Marcy asking for my thoughts and general posting:

This game really hurts my brain. I also didn't realize we only have about three hours left.

Is Kuro role-claiming? If they are lynchproof, can they be of any alignment?

I think what he..? She..? I don't know anymore.

I think what Kuro is trying to say that he/she has a power role, and he/she used that power role to kill Honey. Killing a Mafia Member either means that he/she is a Townsperson with a power role and is siding with the Townsfolk, or is a Mafia that is a using his/her power role to fight the Mafia from within during the night stage. This would mean that public voting against him/her would essentially mean that the person is outing themselves as a mafia.

I am interested to see what our Vigilante superhero will do during this night stage.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

This might be a dumb question, but why would a Mafia take down other Mafia?

You guys are literally voting me because I was the deciding vote in lynching mafia on day one. Day one where the other two mafia members didn't post, and, to any mafia member in the know about their identities, would obviously be dying in the night for inactivity. You are saying I am mafia and I went "well two of my other mafia are going to die, I guess it would be smart to lynch a third so we can be down three at the start of day two."

Just think about that for a second