Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia: Everlasting Love Edition!!!

Yeah I think that's super dumb.

##Vote: Ryu

I mean yeah, it's not an uncommon thing for mafia to vote mafia or "attack" each other to lessen suspicion on one when the other flips, but to actually make the kill when your other mafia buddies haven't reported in for duty yet? It's suicide

Your slip of the tongue will cost you Samuri. Why would you publicly ask about the identities of the mafia members if you already knew the answer. Either you are a mafia member and playing coy, or are a simple minded townsfolk. I have seen you discuss your standpoint, and I don't believe that you are so stupid. Could this entire situation have been a trap for the mafia? A trap that a little rabbit has just sprung?

I'm impressed vigilante. You have seen through me most expertly. I had hoped that someone was foolish enough to fall for my bait. I never suspected Opeo of anything, however I had to accuse someone in order to set my trap.

My slip of the tongue is due to my inexperience. Based on our rules we cannot edit posts, so I had to leave my error there. This essentially revealed me as a town member for about 20 hours. The only one that even dared to question my reasoning was Opeo. His voting pattern in the first round was that of someone who did not know the other members identities, otherwise he would have voted for and killed you, superhero. Therefore Opeo is a villager. Knowing this information, the only people foolish enough to vote against me would therefore be, Mafia Members

Enter Fujio. The fact you laid no votes in the first round. His refusal to vote speaks volumes. Now that the Mafia is down 3 members he is desperate and needs to out someone not in his organisation. The person acting most suspiciously. Me.

My trap reveals that Fujio is a Mafia Member.

##Unvote: Opeo

##Vote: Fujio

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What is it, an hour left before DAY 2 is over? I am glad to see cogs turning, cousins! I will be avenged (maybe? eventually? never?)!

Impressive, Samurai. I had noticed you outing yourself at the beginning of today. Interesting it took this long for anyone to act up on.

##Unvote: Opeo
    ##Vote: Fujio

Less than have an hour before I can get to work. Seems like we have half an hour to go. Four Votes have been Cast. 2 for Fujio and 2 for Ryu.

Will there be any last minute twists? I can't wait for night to get to work killing some mafia scum. Justice will be served by any means necessary.

Blog Entries

DAY 2 is now over! Give me a chance to count all this stuff and make heads and tails of this chaos, and then we will have ourselves a lynch!

Blog Entries

As the sun begins to set, so do the opinions of the Cousins. All voters have stuffe their ballots in the box, and they bring it to the gallows. The Dead Prince sinks from the sky, and with a sharp rap, opens the ballot box. The papers unfold and uncrumble as they float out, swirling around the haunting apparition takes tally. Aside from the crackling of torches (yeah, you have torches; this is a lynching, folks), this happens in silence. No one speaks; time for debate is over. The Dead Prince need not speak; he needs to count. The Cousins sweat. Who is it going to be?

Wait. Why are we letting a dead man do all this anyways? We seriously have to rely on someone dead to read names and figure out who is the mob's favored sacrifice? Sacrifice? Were were supposed to sacrifice each othe--The Dead Prince's sudden shout cuts off everyone's thoughts.

"IT IS DONE, THE COUNTING COMPLETE! YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LYNCH..." He lets you hold your breath. "...RYU!"

Tugged, pushed, pulled, and shoved up the stairs, Ryu can only get out sputtered pleas and denials before arguments are cut off by the noose cinching into place. The town, in sorrow, rage, and solemnity, all watch the results of their deliberations. Fujio does the honors of pulling the lever that lets the trapdoor fall out beneath Ryu, and so the town's chosen dies.

Ryu was...!Ryu was a Town Doctor! This was not the star you were looking for! Thus NIGHT 2 falls! It shall last eighteen (18) hours! Night actions are appreciated, but not mandatory!

Blog Entries

DAY 3 begins with the sweet songs of birds. No clouds in the sky, no threat of rain. The weather report says it will be sunny all day. The Dead Prince even made pancakes, though they are ghost-pancakes. As the Cousins gather for breakfast, they count heads and take notes. A couple of them did not show up, and visiting their cabins results in finding a lot of kindling, blood, and sadness. The cause of death, as one may have assumed, was the LETHAL KATAMARI. Inspection thereof reveals the expected corpses firmly smooshed, spiked, and stuck it. Perhaps a little obviously, The Dead Prince recites out their names for all to know (we can see them already, dolt):

Those unfortunate souls are...!
    Dipp, a Vanilla Townie
    Signolo, a Town Copper

Well, I guess the death rate has slowed a bit, so that is good. Only seven players are left, and things must be getting tight! You have twenty-four (24) hours to get better results!

Dipp and Signolo were both no shows, so there was no actual night kill. Why?

Rule 16: Oldest vote counts. Honey and Ryu were not killed by magic; they were killed by the rules. We should pay closer attention.

I am incredibly intrigued to hear from Kuro today. The split-personality act has shaken my perceptions considerably.

I have other thoughts to add, momentarily.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I came here to also say that Dipp and Signolio were killed for inactivity and there was no night kill!

Miso: You have not voted either day. Why? I was attacked for not voting, and although I disagree with that in part, I do agree with the sentiment that a townie should use their vote in order to help the town compile data. Why haven't you voted yet? Any thoughts on who is suspicious, or what threads to pursue?

Due to the lack of night kill, I would like to dispel some theories. I fully expect a vote or two for "misleading the town" but I am trying to pre-emptively do the opposite.

There is unlikely to be a second mafia or third-party killing faction. Having lost the Doctor already, the odds are slim to none that there are two factions with killing potential left. Of course, maybe both factions are stupid and chose to kill someone on the inactives list, but that is miles away from being useful information. Let's work with the likely scenarios, shall we?

(A vigilante-type role might be plausible; I am uncertain as to where to place Kuro now after that split personality outburst, but posts indicate some kind of night-killing town-aligned role. Can we trust that? Uncertain for the moment.)

I believe there is a mild chance of a 5-man mafia team; in a 22-person game, 5 opponents would be a tad difficult. Therefore, it is likely that we are only looking for a single, remaining mafia member. Because they would have -- at the beginning of Day 2 -- been the sole remaining member, I suspect they might have considered lying low to avoid drawing untoward attention.

Nik would be the most likely suspect in that case, having contributed effectively nothing at all this entire game.

Fujio and Opeo came out of the woodwork a little yesterday.

Opeo faced lynch for a while there, which rattled him, but his defense was 100% accurate: we were chasing him over something completely backwards. However, I don't suspect him of anything; in fact, he is one of my strongest picks for town, simply because no scum worth any kind of salt would let a team mate die on the first day when it is so easily avoidable.

For Fujio, my strongest "bad feeling" is something easily defensible: he pushed the discussion surrounding the "mysterious" lynches. I applaud The Dead Prince for letting us be so silly for so long! But while Fujio may have been a member of the mafia sowing paranoia and misinformation among the town, I do not believe that is enough evidence for which to try and convict him.

Marcy gives me no strong reads in any direction. I believe they are clever enough to be of assistance and would like to hear more thoughts. It is nice to work with somebody who will shift their vote when faced with a strong argument, as I personally do not like the pressure of votes. I am a sensitive soul, and an innocent one to boot!

Miso appears to have disappeared. This is not good. You cannot pop in and then pop back out again. Why would you "come here" to say something which I had already said? Surely you came here to see the day and contribute? What do you know?

As for Kuro... I will withhold my judgment for the time being.

##Vote: Miso