Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia: Everlasting Love Edition!!!

Consider this a friendly push in the direction of further contribution

Please keep in mind that four votes is a lynch, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jungle View Post
    Nik would be the most likely suspect in that case, having contributed effectively nothing at all this entire game.
    I'm just very shy and you are all so intimidating.

I'm sorry, Samurai. I failed to protect you. I am not worthy of the title of defender of justice...

Kuro feels sorry for you. Go to sleep, you know that you can't be aware when the sun is up silly~

Come to mock me have you, fool?

Have it your way.

Kuro will take the case~ ♥

I apologise for being a big smelly hypocrite with my lack of vote yesterday but I am glad we have come to a truce, jungle!

but without the doctor at hand, I wonder how we all survived the night. bulletproof town maybe?

I also don't like how nik is flying under the radar pretty majorly. posting to not get killed off but not voting and not contributing at all. you've posted now! tell us your thoughts on the three days you've not commented on!

also ugh we lost the doc and the cop that is no good

Princey has said there are 7 members left. If Kuro is right these are Miso, Nik, Jungle, Kuro, Marcy, Opeo and Fujio

Opeo and Fujio were responsible for the votes that killed Mr. Doctor. These two are most prime suspects to be mafia. Opeo has been responsible for the two deaths in this town. Fujio did not dispel the acquisition that Fujio was a mafia.

Marcy and Jungle are best friends now, or is this a secret truce between them as allies?

Miso and Nik are quiet. Too Quiet.

As for Kuro. I can only put forward that Kuro was on Mr. Doctors side in the end. If Kuro was a bad guy, Kuro wouldn't have voted with Mr. Doctor, but Kuro wouldn't have voted at all and let Mr Doctor be voted off by Opeo and Fujio.

Fujio and Opeo are still number one suspects. Kuro still thinks that Fujio is a bad guy, not Opeo.

##Vote: Fujio

Kuro wants to know what Opeo has to say. Opeo said he followed Mr. Doctors logic, but voted to kill him anyway.

Next week on "Kuro! Detective-chan!": Who stole the cookies from the Kitchen!

Kuro had more thoughts.

Why would Fujio vote at all if Kuro and Mr. Doctor were voting for a Townie. The Mafia would benefit from Townies fighting as they would not need to get their hands dirty. This means that Fujio's vote was likely to save Opeo. This would mean they are on the same side and are both Mafia.

I still maintain that I do not, to my knowledge, have special voting powers! I suspect it has something to do with Kuro's role based on the end of Day one, but I don't think it's worth speculating over at this point. It seems like some sort of lynch protection role would be too overpowered in the hands of mafia, so likely Kuro is town. As for saying that I follow his logic, I mean I understand what he was trying to say. And that was: I voted Honey instead of Kuro because both were mafia and I was also mafia, and Kuro must have a more important role than Honey. I broke the tie between Honey and Ryu himself, not Kuro. So for the statement to be true Ryu would be the super important mafia guy, not Kuro. Really, it was sort of a silly "no u" vote at first, but when he kept at it I really did start to find it all very fishy so I left it as my vote for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Jungle View Post
    Rule 16: Oldest vote counts. Honey and Ryu were not killed by magic; they were killed by the rules. We should pay closer attention.
    we found out we are bad at reading which is why there has always been a lynch even in the case of a tie

So I think it's time I role claimed, seeing as I feel like I could be the "easy lynch" for today with yesterday's events.

I'm the No Push-over. (Katamari for Bulletproof Townie, because the mafia kill with katamari, not guns with bullets in them.) I would say that's why there was no night kill, but I wouldn't have thought I'd be a likely night kill target. It would be so easy to lynch me today and save that kill for someone else. I'm hoping that means we have another protective role :I

ahahahahahaha so what does this mean about Kuro then?

No but seriously. I was thinking along the same lines as Opeo, "Kuro can probably protect from lynches or something and that feels like a town power" and Kuro was like, "oooh I'm not telling" instead of saying "wtf I don't know" like the rest of us or "read the rules dumb butt." He let us believe he maybe had a related power role.