Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 591011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia: Everlasting Love Edition!!!

And I maintain he must have known he wouldn't need to vote Honey to save himself seeing as he didn't, so he knew the rules and didn't point that out to us when we spent all that time speculating?

interesting. that could be why there was no night kill. unless kuro wants to speak up and shed some light on his apparent plan of action? that might also explain the lack of deaths.

Fujio revealing that Fujio cannot be killed at night would imply that anyone who votes for Fujio in the day is Mafia. This means that Fujio is untargetable during the day or night.

Kuro knows that makes Kuro suspicious, but knowing this Kuro votes for Fujio anyway.

I am going to believe fujio's claim for now. it conveniently explains how nobody died last night, and with the interesting name choice, I lean towards it being the truth. assuming that fujio was targeted in this case - why? any thoughts on this kuro?

opeo doesn't give me any bad vibes, nor does jungle. I would like to hear more from opeo, now that we have the reasons for the lynches out of the way. a lot of his posts were just around the reasons for the lynches, and kuro's... whatever that was.

I would have liked to have seen more from nik and miso today - as I mentioned previously, these guys are flying below the radar too much for my liking.

##vote: nik

he has posted once a day, nothing useful, no votes. he appears to check in, makes his required post to stay alive, and then slinks off to let the rest of us bat our hands at each other. I keep forgetting he is still playing! it is setting off more and more alarm bells for me as the days go on - when we increasingly need input, he is staying firmly in the shadows.

I am not sure whether I will be able to make another post before I get home from work tomorrow, so this is where I feel I stand for the moment. I don't like voting inactives, but there is a point in which it is too much. miso sits in this category too, but to a much lesser extent.

As things Currently Stand. Miso will be voted based on the voting rules. Kuro would like to hear from all members before the close of today with their thoughts. Kuro still suspsects Fujio but this is based on Miso, Opeo and Nik being quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kuro View Post
    Kuro had more thoughts.

Why would Fujio vote at all if Kuro and Mr. Doctor were voting for a Townie. The Mafia would benefit from Townies fighting as they would not need to get their hands dirty. This means that Fujio's vote was likely to save Opeo. This would mean they are on the same side and are both Mafia.
    I really don't think Opeo is mafia. I think his defense on how incredibly stupid it would be for him to vote Honey on day one is pretty solid. There's high risk high reward, then there's just plain suicide. And you say you were "with Mr. Doctor" but let's look at just what exactly that means:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ryu View Post
    I'm impressed vigilante. You have seen through me most expertly. I had hoped that someone was foolish enough to fall for my bait. I never suspected Opeo of anything, however I had to accuse someone in order to set my trap.

My slip of the tongue is due to my inexperience. Based on our rules we cannot edit posts, so I had to leave my error there. This essentially revealed me as a town member for about 20 hours. The only one that even dared to question my reasoning was Opeo. His voting pattern in the first round was that of someone who did not know the other members identities, otherwise he would have voted for and killed you, superhero. Therefore Opeo is a villager. Knowing this information, the only people foolish enough to vote against me would therefore be, Mafia Members

Enter Fujio. The fact you laid no votes in the first round. His refusal to vote speaks volumes. Now that the Mafia is down 3 members he is desperate and needs to out someone not in his organisation. The person acting most suspiciously. Me.

My trap reveals that Fujio is a Mafia Member.

##Unvote: Opeo

##Vote: Fujio
    This post didn't really didn't make sense to me at first, but now I understand. Do you know what that bolded lines say to me? Ryu, not being an experienced player of the game, was under the impression that the mafia knows not just their own identities, but the identities of everyone in the game. They do not, as you might know. They know each other's identities only. They don't know that Ryu is the doctor, they just know that Ryu is not a member of the mafia. This also assumed you have a power role. He's saying I am mafia here because I refused to vote Honey, a mafia member, or you, a power role that would implicate me. He implies on day two I take that risk to vote the power role anyway because I'm low on numbers and need to save my butt. Now if mafia knew who the power roles were like Ryu says, then yes, this makes sense and is actually kind of brilliant. But they don't, so the theory doesn't work. (Though I should mention there is such a thing as a Mafia Cop that can find out one person's role a night, but we don't know if that's in this game or not).

But that's enough covering my ass. Let's talk about you Kuro, and your supposed power role.

So now that rule 16 has been pointed out to us and we've all regained our abilities to read, I will reiterate that we now know how the ties on days 1 and 2 were broken by rules, not by a magical Kuro.

Kuro cannot say why Kuro survived and Honey died.

What Kuro can say is that Kuro is magical. Kuro would say she is a superhero fighting for justice. She fights to protect the innocent who cannot fight for themselves.

Kuro has checked over what the meanie Ryu said. Why would he ask if the mafia members knew each other if he was one? Wouldn't this mean the meanie Ryu is a townie? Opeo said he knew what Ryu was saying, and understood Ryu's logic. Would this mean that Opeo is a Mafia and is trying to silence Ryu?

Kuro will punish the evildoers and protect the innocent, even if they are meanies. Kuro will wait for Opeo to explain himself before casting judgement on the evildoer <3
    Heh. Looks like the fool has given up. Time to see what this "Superhero can do".

Marcy and Jungle are too soft. Becoming friends and patching things up. We are at war. It's kill or be killed. Votes are weapons in this arena.

Ryu seems to be the only one displaying any sense here. It's obvious that stuck up wanna be samurai seems to think he knows what he's doing. My other self seems to side with him but lacks the spine to follow through on his decisions. I'll see through this coward's ideals.

##Vote: Opeo
    Isn't it obvious Marcy. I'm Punishing the evildoers~ ♥

Kuro is I, and I am Kuro. The Kuro that claimed she was a superhero preached love and peace. She wanted the townspeople and mafia to be friends. I do not share such foolish ideals. This is the secret I kept from you all. The secret of my split personality.

On the night of Honey's murder I found her returning to the scene of where our now Dead Prince Ruled. She was laughing maniacally to herself. How the Prince being crushed by that overgrown tennis ball was all orchestrated by her and the mafia. She claimed that she was going to rule this town via any means necessary, regardless of how many she had to kill to get there. She wouldn't stop until she was at the top of the ladder, first this town, and then she was going after the king of the cosmos. I had to do what anyone would. I had to stop her.

We had a fight, but I managed to overpower her. There was a cord left at the scene from the Katamari that killed the prince. It was covered in his blood. I strung up Honey. She died by my hands. I had to. Killing her was the only way to save unnecessary bloodshed.

This is "justice".
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Marcy View Post
    but seriously

how did you know that honey was mafia

how did you save yourself

this seems like a rather overpowered role.
    Silly Marcy. How little you know.

For now, I'll fill you in on some information. I do what I must to protect the innocent. By day, my other self takes over. Dopey fool of a woman. But by night I change. I gain abilities that make hunting down the Mafia that much more easy. How do you think I was able to find honey and end her reign of terror before it started. Acting on the side of justices offers some benefits, say, an additional hidden vote in the night stage.

As my intentions are clear townsfolk. You'd be best saving your votes. I am on your side. As for your Mafia. Well I'll await you in the pitch black of night.

Why do you think they call me "Kuro".
    And yet here he is taking full credit. Why? More importantly, let me again bring up how on day one, Kuro did not react at all to the tie between himself and Honey. He could have saved himself. If he knew he was town, he SHOULD have saved himself. He didn't because he knew he didn't have to. This means two things, he knew the rules all along and let us distract ourselves, and/or he didn't care because both he and Honey were mafia and it was a loss either way.

##Vote: Kuro

Now hopefully there weren't eight million posts since I started typing this up.

And furthermore, the mafia would have no reason to think you weren't telling the truth, so even if you were just doing this for trouts and giggles, wouldn't you be their immediate priority for hinting at such a strong role, especially last night when there was no more doctor to protect you? Instead, I was presumably targeted. Why, when you hinted at such a strong role and most of the town was on your side?

Kuro is unpredictable. Town generally lynches people like that. I'm not so quick on the trigger, especially because Kuro had no obvious reason for beginning to crack; they weren't under any real pressure or scrutiny. So this only draws the attention of the town, and that is dangerous.

Fujio: Kuro didn't claim that they were responsible for the lynches. Just that they were magical. It was a separate "role claim". Don't conflate the two.

Except that he describes a whole fight scene between himself and Honey when prompted for more information about his role. If you read the final quote he straight up says "an additional hidden vote." How in the world is that not taking credit for the lynches?

Oh well that rule explains a lot and raises even more questions. Kuro is just a big ol' phony

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Fujio View Post
    Except that he describes a whole fight scene between himself and Honey when prompted for more information about his role. If you read the final quote he straight up says "an additional hidden vote." How in the world is that not taking credit for the lynches?
    Well... fair point. Huh. I did forget about that vote comment.

The way everybody breezes in and then breezes out really saddens me. I like robust debates and multi-person conversations. Most of the time I find myself talking to myself.

##Unvote: Miso
    ##Vote: Nik

I'll be honest, most of what has been going on this game has taken place when I've been sound asleep in my bed or at work. It's very hard to keep up when I seem to be on an entirely different schedule that the rest of you.

Right now, I'm in the process of reading post after post after post to figure out who the individual that I have no trust for is.

I will return with my ideas >:3

D:< How did I become a target so quickly?!

By posting 1 fluff post each day, and then by showing up when suddenly you are the biggest target. You could've waited at least forty minutes before arriving to make it seem less suspicious