Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia: Everlasting Love Edition!!!

And by saying you were going to post thoughts and not returning. :Colbert: Seriously, what the heck is everybody doing? Maybe I am the only pro-town player left and you are all off scheming.

zzzz

Fujio could be lying. Bulletproof is a useful role to claim as it cannot be town verified.

zzz

But other suspicion? Minimal. So maybe he's telling the truth. It would stop us lynching him pointlessly, and better to claim that now than when under pressure.

zzzz

Nik should probably just die.

zzz

I wish I could kill people. I would kill so many of them. Frustrating.

zzzz

WOW GUYS WE HAVE LIKE SIX HOURS

sorry I just am really passionate and it is so boring having nobody to talk to

Maybe all we need is to figure out who the true lurkers are and who might just be busy with real life things. I hope someone comes and joins me soon though, because I am STARTING TO GO CraZY

Wow, Jungle is going crazy. Kuro wants to know what raZY is and my mafia goons are them.

Fukui says a lot of words that make Kuro's head hurt. Kuro would like to examine some points.

In day 1 Kuro did not change his vote because there was a tie. Kuro expected a tie to result in a no lynch. Not knowing any motives in day one made sense not to vote to vote randomly. This is why Kuro did not change her vote.

In day 2, Kuro agred with Mr doctor. Kuro thought that Fujishi is a bad guy and that Mr Doctor was a good guy. I voted to fight along side Mr Doctor. I used my magic power to find the intention of Mr Doctors heart. Mr Doctor was a good guy and Kuro wanted to fight with him.

Kuro is a good guy.

Kuro has a theory on why there was no kill last night. There are two mafia members left. One of these bad guys are inactive. The other is an active member. The active member was waiting for an update from the inactive player. When no update came, the dawn came and the chance to vote was lost.

To come up with a reason, Fujio claims he is immune to night kills, so Fujio was the target. Kuro thinks Fujio was waiting on an update from an inactive player, received none and made an excuse to divert blame.

From the details we have from princey, all members either have "town" or "mafia" in the name. Why would Fujio be different. Because Fujio is a bad guy. Why would Fujio claim to be bulletproof when the weapon is a katamari. It must have been copied from an old game of mafia.

Interesting theories about Fujio. I have mentioned earlier that a five man mafia, although possible, is unlikely. In my experience, mafia always have a back up kill choice. Waiting for an update seems unlikely.

not all members have town or mafia in the name - look at the lover bros.

but nik stays high on my list, he has not helped his case today either with his lack of posting again. i dont think i will be changing my vote today.

We're getting down to crunch time and I don't feel like we have anything even half-baked to go on. I want to kill Nik because I do not like that he has posted nearly nothing, but we won't learn anything from that. I want to kill Kuro because I don't understand the true extent of their role but that is potentially detrimental to the town and not understanding something does not mean you should kill it.

When we wake up in the morning it will likely be just five of us remaining. If Kuro is right, and there are two members of the mafia remaining, then it is LyLo -- Lynch or Lose. We don't want that situation.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

!

DAY 3 is over! This means voting has come to a conclusion and an announcement will be up shortly! Who dies? What is role does this person play? Is the game over? What happens tonight? But I thought you said the game might be over? Did I? Find out what I was talking about soon!

Feel free to talk some more while I type things up!

Blog Entries

♪ With my uniformed T-shirt
    Hand-knitted muffler and
    And heart-warming dashing around
    Playing in the sun! Say goodbye! ♪

Having by now gotten into the swing of things, the Dead Prince puts on some music, and the Cousins make a dance of their procession to the gallows at the end of DAY 3. Some rock, some samba, and some twerk. I mean, why not? Better to send off everyone with a light heart, right?

Someone brought cake! Someone else brought sparkling cider! Someone else else put up balloons! That last bit is a little too much, guys. Most of the party-goers can ignore the poor taste, but the over-enthusiasm reminds the the Dead Prince, who cannot eat, drink, or blow (balloons), that he has a job to do, and that is to make someone else not be able to eat, drink, or blow. So he gets the box.

The townspeople, now seven in number, elbow each other when they notice and someone turns off the music. And accidentally put on something creepier. Well, that kills the mood. The Prince finishes up counting, and you guys realize you can kill the music (thank god).

"Again we have come to the end of another DAY, and again I come to read to you the results of your hard work. Through deduction and deliberation, my Cousins have found Nik guilty of sedition, murder, and betrayal. With no further ado, we string him up and let him swing."

Nik goes without a fight. He sticks another piece of cake in his mouth and quietly (chewingly) mounts the stairs and then the stool, while Jungle slips on the noose, and then cranks the rope higher and higher. Nik barely balances on the stool, and the cake sticks in his mouth; this is it. Jungle goes to kick the stool out from beneath, but before he does, a stool leg snaps, and gravity does the rest of the work. Nik is dead, folks.

He was...!Nik was a Vanilla Townie! Sorry, team, it looks like the NIGHT shall carry on! It shall last ten and eight (18) hours, and may the innocent sleep soundly (as possible)!

Blog Entries

DAY 4 opens like a thread hurriedly unlocked, suddenly and abrupt. The morning twilight lasts all of no time, which is a notably short time. The Cousins, eager as ever to do their grim work, roll out of bed with muted threats and rumbling stomachs. The Prince has kindly strewn cereal across the breakfast table, as a good ghost should. He also hands you a newspaper, something he hand-drew/wrote in lipstick and...blood. Of course. Anyways, it does inform you there was one death during NIGHT 3.

Last night's victim was...!
    Jungle, a Vanilla Townie

Just the one, huh? Well, that is good, since with only five players left, losing more during the NIGHT could only mean bad, bad things. You have twenty-four (24) hours for DAY 4, and you might need every minute of it. And someone should sweep up the Lucky Charms.

I told you, fool. You can't save anyone. Decteive, superhero. It means nothing if those you want to protect die. Begone fool.

The Town is in Trouble. If a town dies today, the mafi win. Here are my thought

Miso - Too evasive of the game for my liking. Does not want to contribute to avoid revealing her intentions.

Opeo - voting in day 1 is too suicidal to be mafia. Is likely a mafia.

Fujio - suspicious, however my surviving 2 nights would imply he cannot vote me despite our being at one another's throats. I hate to admit it, but he is probably telling the truth.

Marcy is therefore my best guess to be mafia aligned. Has not shown a strong preference either way, has contributed to the discussion, but is smart enough to avoid suspicion.

At this point, with 3 ir less town members, it is foolish to hide anymore. I am no superhero, I have no magical powers. I am a vanilla townie. My motives fave always been town related and they intend to stay that way.

##vote: Marcy

Fornatting and spelling are off due to posting on my mobile.

Opeo "likely to be a townie", rather.

what have i done to be deserving of suspicion? we are down to the nitty gritty here, time to get our fingers out.

why your sudden change of heart regarding fujio? you were pretty determined that fujio was the bad guy, and have been for the entire game. decide that your crazy pushing wasn't working anymore, so you should change your target to someone who you might be able to rally others around? you say that you being alive explains fujio being town. how?

your posts read like a newbie to mafia - you make incorrect assumptions about how the game works, how the mafia works internally - which is why i've generally seen you as one of the good guys. but maybe this was all just a ploy? causing confusion, misleading the town... all shady behaviour that i have overlooked until now.

miso and opeo have done nothing all game. i am hesitant to point fingers at them again because of the horrible call i made yesterday. jungle did vote miso yesterday though, maybe he was finally feeling threatened?

i will post more when i am home.

for the most part I believe fujio's roleclaim. however with two near-inactives I wonder if there could be the remotest possibility that either opeo or miso are in fact the bulletproof town and fujio is taking advantage of their consistent silence. but I really do feel this is a shot in the dark, and is just something I was pondering. gotta keep all doors open.

opeo's first day vote seems to be the main reason for finger pointing in his general direction, and his defence of it is pretty sound. however, the first day ended with what, 5 votes? perhaps he voted honey to distance himself from his fellow mafia or even usual day 1 banter, and then the day went away and nobody else voted and then the tie led to a lynch anyway? accidental team kill?

miso... needs to actually post. I have nothing. no reason to be suspicious, but no reason to be sure he is town. the two above I lean towards town for both of them, but for miso I am positively neutral... and that is an unsafe thing to be as it makes me lean scum for no good reason other than... I've got nothing else.

I posted my thoughts on kuro above. so. that's you all. and if I had to pick one of you it would be miso at this point. and I hate that its the worst choice I could make.