Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia: Everlasting Love Edition!!!

Whoa, don't kill me! I've been busy!

It has been really tough trying to follow the voting but I think it is currently a tie between Honey and Kuro? Does that mean I have to choose or we risk no lynch?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Waaaah, time passes really fast in the spirit world! The DAY is considered closed! Someone is going to be lynched! I am going to open the ballot box right now and get you the results!

My cousins, you can post until flavor goes up, and the NIGHT will begins right after lynching!

Someone is lynched?! I am glad I didn't have to vote but I just reached a decision. Phew.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

FLAVOR FLAAAAAAAAAAAAV

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I not cerebrate death of famiry, even if they are traitor. Ret us uncover this mystery quickry.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Very much rike to hear from quiet members tomorrow. Rising sun give us chance to uncover more crues.

Blog Entries

The Cousins have spoken! As dusk falls, they drag the ballot box to the gallows, where the Dead Prince idly sits. He looks up; is it his turn at last?! He smacks the lock, knocking it off, and kicks the ballots over. The Dead Prince sifts through the now-upturned ballot box, and starts tallying through votes. "One for Daisy, two for Kuro," he can be heard moaning. "It is a good thing these things are time-stamped."

The Cousins crowd closer, ropes in hand, as they wait to hear the final name proclaimed. Some eyes darkly shift around, some small smirks are internally made, and hands grip tighter and tighter on the ropes. The Dead Prince slowly rises from sitting, and rises further still, off the ground.

"This is it! The tribe has spoken! You, the Cousins, have decided the culprit must be...Honey!"

The mob moves quickly, and the noose finds a tight knot around Honey's neck. Opeo does the honors of kicking the stool out from under his Cousin, and the deed is done.

Honey was...!Honey was a Mafia Caseman! One down, X more to go! NIGHT 1 begins immediately, and ends in eighteen (18) hours!

Blog Entries

Red, red, blood red sunlight drips through the curtains of your cabins and heralds the beginnings of a new DAY! It is DAY 2 of EVERLASTING LOVE, and a lotttttt of people did not wake to see it! Those of you whom awaken come out of your cabins to find many of the other cabins smashed, crushed, and viciously mowed over. Your eyes roll toward the conveniently central gallows, by which rests a large MURDER KATAMARI. The small katamari that had smooshed the Prince has grown up (sniff, I am so proud), and to it clings the remnants of NIGHT 1's murders. Are only dead corpses allowed to stick to this katamari?! ...You do not want to think about it, but among the bodies, you can identify:

Oh my, that is...!Colombo, a Vanilla Townie
    Daisy, a Love-Bro
    Foomin, a Mafia Puppeteer
    Ichigo, a Vanilla Townie
    L'amour, a Vanilla Townie
    Lucha, a Vanilla Townie
    Miki, a Confused Townie
    Nickel, a Vanilla Townie
    Nutsuo, a Vanilla Townie
    Odeko, a Love-Bro
    Twinkle, a Mafia Handpuppet

Well, that is a lot of casualties. Since they never moved on DAY 1, maybe they were perfect targets and never stood a chance! Oh well, this probably shortens the suspect list by a bit! DAY 2 is open and ready for business! You have twenty-four (24) hours to string up your best suspect!

(Dead players: you should have received a Mognote that lets you enter the forum for dead players. If you have not gotten a link and want one, Mognet me! My apologies!)

(...Why is Honey stuck on the katamari as well?)

It shortens the suspect list, sure, but it's really annoying that we 8 Townies (including the Love-Bros), even if two Mafia were killed for inactivity. Show up next time, guys!

The one player I see that was NOT killed for inactivity was Nutsuo. (Someone can correct me if I'm mistaken).

we lost* eight Townies

wow quite a few mafia down, bet that has hit them hard!

however we lost daisy and nutsuo over the night too (along with the rest, but I think the others were inactives). that's two kills last night, which may prove fatal for us if it continues.

So we lost Honey, and 11 inactive towns members. So the number of players were cut in half.

Red Wedding'd up in da hizzouse.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ryu View Post
    So we lost Honey, and 11 inactive towns members. So the number of players were cut in half.

Red Wedding'd up in da hizzouse.
    No, Honey was lynched. Daisy and Nutsuo were both active, and the rest were inactive.

So does that mean Daisy and Nutsuo were Killed in the night?