Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia: Everlasting Love Edition!!!

Here's the vote tally from Day 1.

Daisy: Nutsuo, Honey
    Honey: Nutsuo, Opeo
    Ryu: Honey
    Miso: Kuro
    Kuro: Marcy, Honey

Ryu/Nik/Signolo/Dipp made one or two posts, not voting, not adding anything to conversation. Could be trying to fly under the radar.

Fujio expressed concern at Honey's behaviour

Jungle is happy that he did not have to vote? The vote is town's only weapon against the scum, you should always try to vote while you can! Although it all turned out okay, you should have put a vote down, Jungle! Why did you not? You had time, a good few minutes before day ended.

Opeo may have some kind of power role - it was a tie between Honey and Kuro, but the one Opeo voted for was the one who was lynched? Hmm... interesting. Opeo was also mentioned in the flavour text. Not that the flavour is always an indication of anything, it's just... interesting.

I think Nutsuo was the night kill. "Love-Bro" implies to me a Lovers type role where if one dies the other dies as well. The other Love-Bro died for inactivity, so perhaps that is how Daisy died.

But you know what I find interesting? I keep counting and counting and it seems to me Kuro and Honey were tied for the lynch at 2 votes each when the day ended. Why didn't Kuro try to vote Honey and save himself when he posted near the end of the day? I you know you're town, and you don't know who the other person is, you save yourself and risk lynching the other player. This raises a lot of questions for me. Initially I thought, "Kuro has a lynch proof role, that's why Honey died and that's why he didn't really sweat under the votes, likely this makes him town, or at least not mafia." and debated with myself calling attention to this. But surely the mafia would have been paying very close attention to the votes with Honey tied for the lynch, saw that Honey died while still tied, and come to the same conclusion that Kuro can not be lynched thus making him a priority for night kill? It strikes me as suspicious and I want to know what Kuro has to say about it, seeing as he doesn't have to be afraid of us lynching him or anything.

I did also consider the possibility that someone's vote does not count or counts double, but Kuro's lack of concern over the situation is what led me to believe that it has more to do with his role than the voters.

For the record my role PM does not mention anything about double votes or anything like that

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I like your line of thought, Fujio, but in that case why was Nutsuo targeted and not Kuro?

hurr, of course, the lovers role would explain daisy's death. don't know how I managed to miss that while reading through the thread and staring at the list of deaths... I blame the start of day excitement!

but with opeo's post, fujio's theory about a lynchproof town could hold some water! many mystery.

It is suspicious that Kuro didn't alter the vote when it was tied. That means one of two things. Either Kuro has some form of immunity, or the two that voted for honey had some sort of preferential voting over the other two.

The two that voted for Honey were Nutso and Opeo. Nutso was killed in the night revealing her to be a Townie. This implies to me that either Opea has voting preference, or is a mafia member.

##Vote: Opeo

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Oh, I see now!

wait why do you think opeo is scum, ryu? honey was mafia! opeo voted them! why would opeo vote for one of their own?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Marcy View Post
    wait why do you think opeo is scum, ryu? honey was mafia! opeo voted them! why would opeo vote for one of their own?
    I think what he's saying is Kuro is also mafia and has a more important role than Honey, and that's why I broke the tie. But that's silly because when I broke the tie at the time it was between Honey and Ryu himself, not Kuro.

In Day 1 the voting was random, I got voted because of my love of sausage rolls. Following my line of thought, all participants roles are kept secret.

This would mean either I am wrong and all Mafia Members know who the other members are and can launch mass attacks on players based on this knowledge, or that they do not have knowledge of who the other Mafia Members. This would mean it is obvious who the members are following the voting stage. If a person dies who is a Townie, then everyone who voted for them would be a Mafia Member and vice versa.

What I can presume from this set of circumstances is either Opeo does not know who the Mafia Members are when casting votes, or made a tactical vote based on diverting suspicion away from themselves.

I find it odd Kuro wasn't targeted yes, but a lynch proof mafia is equally unlikely in my opinion. I just really want Kuro to shed some light on the situation for us.

all mafia members know who their teammates are :3

Sorry Fujio. That information is a S-E-C-R-E-T ♥

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Ryu View Post
    In Day 1 the voting was random, I got voted because of my love of sausage rolls. Following my line of thought, all participants roles are kept secret.

This would mean either I am wrong and all Mafia Members know who the other members are and can launch mass attacks on players based on this knowledge, or that they do not have knowledge of who the other Mafia Members. This would mean it is obvious who the members are following the voting stage. If a person dies who is a Townie, then everyone who voted for them would be a Mafia Member and vice versa.

What I can presume from this set of circumstances is either Opeo does not know who the Mafia Members are when casting votes, or made a tactical vote based on diverting suspicion away from themselves.
    Mafia know who other mafia are. Well I suppose this could be the only game ever where they haven't, we've seen some uniquely named roles come up, but that's kind of what separates them from town. Mafia also tend to spread their votes and avoid agreeing with each other so when one of them flips the others aren't highly implicated. A game of mafia where the mafia all vote together ends very, very quickly in the town's favor.