Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many hours have you played?

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

41 or 42. The last thing I have left to do is beat Sin. I am literally at the last save point. I did more side quest stuff than I usually do, but not everything. Some RPGs I enjoy doing all the extra stuff, but some I just don't see a point. I will probably beat it tomorrow. Oh, and I got my copy only a couple of days after release.

I think I'm merely 12-15 hours in. But i want to do everything in this game. So I'm prepared for the long haul. :0

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lol, im not going to explore every corner of the game i dont have the patience for that.
    dont know how many hours, but i am on the Al-Bhed airship

I clocked about 45 in X and same in X-2. I originally set out TO DO EVERYTHING *SUPERMAN POSE*, but that desire went away pretty fast. Beefing up for super hard bosses or riding chocobos, eh. And smurf Shinra with his CommSphere network and Sphere Break championship. I want to tie a Cactuar to a baseball bat and hit that little trout with it.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Beat FFX as I said I would. Just started FFX-2 and I wasn't prepared for the new game mechanical (spoilers for those who want to be surprised) (SPOILER)the monster catching thing that is essentially Pokemon. It's cool, and I like it, but I don't want to spend much longer on FFX-2 than I did with FFX. I enjoy both games, but there are other games that I want to play/games on the horizon I know I'll want to get to.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> 120 hours, Monster arena cleared and now Im fighting the Dark Aeons..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

I've done 42 hours now and I'm just starting all the side quests. I don't think I'm going to bother too much with the tougher and more grindy stuff though, not enough free time.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

60. But I haven't played it in 2 weeks because my PS3 needs to be replaced. :/

Str8 Pimpin'

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i believe around 20, but now im forced to put some time into grinding

50 hours now, I've gotten a couple celestial weapons unlocked. They really help with grinding some sphere levels, but I think maybe I could come back to the game at a later stage. I also can't get the last Jecht Sphere because of Dark Valefor, and not sure if I want to try beating the Blitzball League to get Wakka's overdrives.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

image.jpg

I'm about 50 hours in. But I'm wasting a few trying to beat that damn mini game! Ugh

edit~ 30 attempts later and I got it, a time of 0.0. My ghad. Sucks that it's a mere bronze trophy. That trout should be gold. :/
    Last edited by Nice; 04-25-2014 at 05:06 PM.

I nearly threw my PS3 off my balcony over that mini game. My smurfing god, I swear they made the hitboxes on the birds bigger and the balloons smaller in this version. But luckily it only took me an hour or so, compared to some people I've heard taking days.

We clocked in around 62 hours finishing the game. Still have Wakka and Lulu's celestial weapons to get, and still need to customize Tetra accessories with Break HP Limit/Auto-Haste/Auto-Phoenix/etc., but I think I'll come back to those at a later date. Needless to say, (SPOILER)Jecht got off one attack in total I believe... Keep in mind I've barely grinded here, I was merely working towards doing the Don Tonberry leveling trick, but I lost interest for now.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Did you know if you get a time of exactly 0.0 it doesn't count? You need to beat 0.0 to get the sigil.

I'm going on 80 hours now trying to complete sphere grids. Fortune spheeeeeeeeres!!! I'm doing all the sidequests I never did before as well :v

I'm up to 12--13 hours at the moment. Coming up on Operation Mi'hen; using the expert grid too!
    Pray to Yu Yevon. Dream, fayth. Forever and ever, grant us prosperity.