Thread: Little Lord Larsa

Default Little Lord Larsa

Yes yes I didn't know he was a boy at first either. Lamont is not exactly a name I associate with a specific gender or sex... I didn't even know it was a real word until i saw the spell checker on here doesn't underline it.

But after you are no longer confused about his sex you can move on to teh fact Larsa is easily the best character in the game. He should have been the main character as I've said before. He'd be a wonderful foil to Ashe as she spends time with an Imperial and realizes they aren't all such horrible people. Meanwhile Ashe is a lot like Larsa in that she used to be super-innocent and sheltered but had to come to terms with the harsh realities of the world. Larsa will have to do some growing up of his own while in her company.

All that kinda already happened but if Larsa was always in the party it could have been fleshed out more.

So...discuss.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Ehhh. I mean I know FF likes adding young casts and I know larsa was a smart kid but I'm kinda over having kids in the party. If it was handle well like with Vivi than yah. Otherwise ehhh.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

They kind of did everything you wanted in the game, I mean Larsa interacting with Vaan and Penelo changed their views of the Imperials which ultimately rubbed off on Lady Ashe and likewise, seeing first hand the stuff his brother was doing forced Larsa to be less naive though technically he's got a damn good head on his shoulders as it was in the game.