Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Default Delablo III

Anyone been keeping up with Delablo III? I know the console versions were released (semi) recently and I considered picking it up 'cause the first chapter was pretty great (I played it thanks to o_O) but I don't know if all the new content has made it a must buy or what.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Loot 2.0 fixed a LOT of the problems, and (among other things) made melee a valid choice at the higher difficulty content.

Then Reaper of Souls came out and completely ruined all that progress.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

I decry all that is related to Delblo.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I checked it out after Loot 2.0, wondering how a change to the drops could really improve the game all that much but it did.

I got into path of exile lately, though. I liked D3 quite a bit but this is more of what I was looking for out of the successor to D2. Plus I got to play it with my bae without having to buy another copy for her <3

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I have both the PC and PS3 copy and have enjoyed the PS3 version considerably more. I haven't picked up Reaper of Souls yet (and probably won't for some time) but I find the PS3 version so much more enjoyable to play as the controller feels more natural and exciting than clicking a mouse.
    Figaro Castle

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I just knocked out the main story (Act V) on my PS3 and it was fun to dive into Diablo 3 again. The "Easter Egg" I enjoyed was scrolling through the credits and seeing Joshua Sutherland(NA) listed under Global Sports.
    Figaro Castle

It looks like Reaper of Souls is pulling the same crap as Dragon's Dogma, where you can't just buy an expansion. You have to RE-BUY the whole game, packaged with the expansion. So thanks for buying the original release. How 'bout you buy it again? Screw you Blizzard. I supported you and bought the console version, now you're just pushing your luck. Tales of Xillia 2 came out on the same day. Guess which one I chose?

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The cost of them bundled on the PS3 is the same price as just the expansion on a PC. You're losing nothing.

...A valid point. Only problem is I'll have two copies of the game for no reason. We don't tend to give games to places like GameStop, and it bothers us to have two of the same game for the same console. But I guess that's a nonsense gripe. I didn't realize the stand-alone expansion was quite that expensive, honestly. So maybe I'll just get over it and give it a whirl, then

I wound up getting a copy of the Ultimate Evil Edition on the PS3...in hindsight, that wasn't the smartest thing to do, because I've got Tales of Xillia 2 to occupy me; this is going to sit on my shelf for months and months. I've wanted to play this since it came out on the PS3 last year, but things are about to get busy for me in the console department, so this is taking a backseat yet again. xD

I would have bought it on PS4, but the price was double (literally) what it was on the PS3. Absolutely bloody ridiculous.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

I bought the Ultimate Evil Edition when I got my PS4 last month, and last night I got to the final boss in Act V. I'm playing on normal mode and the game has been pretty easy throughout - but my god does that make you unprepared for this fight! I've been having a lot of fun with this game.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

yeah that act v finale is totally a homage to bullet hell i love it.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

I am available for monster slaying on both PC and PS4, PC characters are much better geared though.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Man, they keep upgrading the gears and my endgame gears keep ending up as crap after an update when I returned to play it every now and then. I dun like this.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I get around to playing the game every seven seasons or so. Usually just a whirlybarb, because I don't enjoy the other classes so much.