Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I shall restore the Old Gods

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moogle I shall restore the Old Gods

All those who worship the Old Ways, who remembers the Old Gods that is Final Fantasy and remember this place as a holy temple for their works. It is now time to rise up and destroy the heathens who claim this temple as their own and make a mockery of the Old Gods with their impotent new ones.

I do not forget the Old Ways, and I have kept the Old Gods in my heart of hearts. I am no longer a man, nor do I claim to be a user.
    "I am ATMA... I am power both ancient and unrivaled... I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form... Feeble creatures of flesh... Your time is nigh!

We shall take the heathens from their false thrones and cast them down into the fires of mediocre RPGs, we shall place their heads on spikes that are displayed among the banners of the Old Gods like Fin-Del Fantasy VI and Fin-Del Fantasy IX. We shall burn this defiled temple to the ground with all the wicked people who have forgotten the Old Ways within, and a new temple shall be built in the ashes of the Old Gods enemies, built with their bones and their children's bones, and their children's children's bones until the sixth generation of their kin. Songs shall be written as they cry and bemoan to the Old Gods as the heathens gnash their teeth and try impotently to to remember the old prayers that would have saved their souls.

ATMA shall crush the wicked and restore the Old Gods, for ATMA has always kept the Old Ways and the natural order shall be restored...

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

THE APPOINTED TIME HAS COME? Are you a true prophet or a false idol of the reckoning of the False One?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

You dare querstion the words of ATMA? He is the prophet of prophets! He is our second coming. And their reckoning.

FFXIV Character

Maybe he is but I fear a cruel trick by the fiendish ones! Will he restore the glory of our Cid and his knights? Will the scions of the past no longer wait in idleness and come to our aid?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I come not to restore the apathetic leadership of the Heathen BoB, I come to restore this defiled temple to its true form as a house of the Old Gods. All those who believe in the Old Gods and keep their teachings shall become the new stewards of the temple and the everlasting glory of the Old Gods shall return to bathe their followers in their glory. All those who do not keep the Old Ways shall be crushed under foot and made into the brick and mortar of the new temple.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Even gods shall bend their knee before the sun sets today.

FFXIV Character

Steady your words for you flirt with heresy. There was only Cid before him there was none. He is the eldest of them all and the one from which all come from! THE ONE TRUE CID!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Where is your Cid now, I ask you?

FFXIV Character

I have faith in him! His chosen ones shall save us! Why do you despair when you used to wear a title in his sake? Do you betray the station you once held?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I move with time, dear friend. Time moves on, it whisps mountains to grains of sand, it withers bodies, it dries the sea.

Cid is a part of time now. He cannot return. Time does not go back, it only moves forward.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Be it Cid, the Old Ones, Psychotic or Anarchy you fight for, we must unite! To set up a New Order, we need to abolish this abomination! By any means necessary!

FFXIV Character

Time is an enduring mistress, that is sure. Yet, even it cannot destroy the truest of faith.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have not forsaken Cid. Indeed, only the legends remained when I came to this great place. But Cid moved on to other things with time, and so must we. He wouldn't want us to be stuck in the past, but moving forward to a better tomorrow. Let us not tarnish the legacy he left us by clinging to him. That is what I think.

But if you believe in Cid's second coming, then so be it. That is your belief which I respect. I think for now we all should work together in the things we can agree upon: getting rid of the false rule of Del. Then we can work together to rebuild.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    I move with time, dear friend. Time moves on, it whisps mountains to grains of sand, it withers bodies, it dries the sea.

Cid is a part of time now. He cannot return. Time does not go back, it only moves forward.
    Cid has gone, yes child, he has been rewarded for keeping the Old Ways and now lives with them in the glory of the Old Gods, yet the Old Gods do not disappear, they are timeless, ageless, and unforgettable. If but one part of thy soul keeps them, and remembers the Old Ways, the Old Gods stay eternal.