Hey guys. You know how whenever we have those "who would you want to meet from EoFF threads" and people always say that if they won the lottery, they would organize a meetup for everyone to come to?

Well, half of that is in the works to come to fruition. Sorry, though, nobody won the lottery (that I know of; if you have won any lotteries recently, please PM Loony BoB ASAP), but your friendly Garden Festival Committee is making a serious attempt to host the first ever Eyes on Final Fantasy World Meetup and Live Ciddies Event in 2016!

We realize this sounds like a lot. Of course traveling will be involved for many. Right now we are speculating on using the United Kingdom for our hosting grounds as is it is a nice middle-distance for both Americans, Europeans, and hopefully other folks from further away as well (I'm not sure how far away it is from Australians or New Zealanders, but I hope it isn't too inconvenient).

What we want to know is this. Would you be interested in attending a once in a lifetime event like this? The Ciddies would be the feature event here, obviously, and we are willing to bust our asses to make this happen. Live speech presentations, tangible awards given out, maybe like entertainment (I nominate Bubba and his band), we'd like to put food together for everyone coming depending on the budget. A night full of awesome!

So, EoFF, what do you think? Are you willing to save your pennies to come to something like this? Is 2016 too soon; would 2017 be better? Are you willing to donate to see this happen?

Important: Please take the survey here! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Q3FwcEZNdnc6MA