Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Were Lulu and Wakka right for each other?

Wakka is very well endowed so every woman loves him. He likes Lulu because she reminds him of his boyhood crush; the singer from The Cure.

I think Jiro has convinced me. It's not Hollywood or fairytale romance, but it is definitely conceivable. Hell, anytime fairytale romances happen in real life, it generally crashes and burns for whatever reason. The enduring love generally comes from two completely imperfect people accepting the imperfections in each other and never giving up. If you think about it, you don't honestly have to have a lot of chemistry for that to work if you're in the right mindset. Chemistry is optimal, but not necessary. And who knows what they built up behind the scenes. And I like Wakka more than Tidus, so I like him getting the girl rather than Tidus.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Tidus did get the girl, but then he (SPOILER)didn't really exist.

Do You Like Waffles? DarkBahamut's Avatar

I don't know if they were right, but Wakka gets props for hitting it before Kimhari, Auron, and Tidus.

No time for "Dilly-Dallying" or "Shilly-Shallying."
    Props go to the one and only, Proxy, for the signature.

Do You Like Waffles? DarkBahamut's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Tidus did get the girl, but then he (SPOILER)didn't really exist.
    Can this please become a meme? Bad Luck Tidus?

No time for "Dilly-Dallying" or "Shilly-Shallying."
    Props go to the one and only, Proxy, for the signature.

Lulu went from Chappu to Tidus and then Wakka. It kinda felt like...

Chappu is dead, Kimhari is blue,
    Auron and Tidus are gone, so Wakka will do..!

With that being said, I still do think they made a legit couple but Lulu being pregnant after 2 years considering it took her a while to get over Chappu in X seemed kinda like a stretch to me. They should've got married or something in X-2 rather than the pregnancy thing, felt too weird.

I think they're right for each other, but Lulu got pregnant too quickly.

Seems realistic to me. She finally let Wakka in her pants, possibly prematurely, and gets pregnant on the first go-around. No condoms in Spira

But she went from Chappu to Tidus then Wakka? When did she try to hook up with Tidus? I thought it was always Yuna/Tidus

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I mean, at the beginning of the game Lulu says that the baby is a long time off from coming, so you can assume the X-2 took place over several months. Even if she was about to have the baby and day, it's still at least over a year between the end of X and X-2. It's really not that quick, guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Seems realistic to me. She finally let Wakka in her pants, possibly prematurely, and gets pregnant on the first go-around. No condoms in Spira

But she went from Chappu to Tidus then Wakka? When did she try to hook up with Tidus? I thought it was always Yuna/Tidus
    Haha true that xD

With Tidus there's kinda hints in the game that Lulu's harboring feelings for him, possbily because it's mentioned that Tidus resembles and acts a lot like Chappu. I think in Guadosalam there's also a part where Lulu asks Tidus about his feelings for Yuna (something like that, I cant really remember) and there's the option to choose 'you're more my type Lulu' in which she responds along the lines of 'I'll add you to my list then' flirtaciously. She never really lets Tidus know though because she know he loves Yuna but yeeeeahh I'll have to revisit that part in the game.

I actually totally forgot about that. I always took it to simply be an older lady flirting with a child and letting them dream. But it could be taken a couple different ways. I just forgot about it. Thanks for the refresher

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Do you think their relationship was believable? Do you think their relationship really could've lasted?
    As late as my reply is. Yes. They have a lot of history. They're a lot alike which explains why they clash with each other. Same beliefs, same interests, and they've known each other the longest out of any other character in the game.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Wakka likes to play with balls and Lulu has two really prominent balls. So it is a match!

No comment.
    Last edited by Vincent, Thunder God; 02-20-2023 at 05:13 PM.