Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Are you organized?

In school I was the model of organization. I still am when it comes to notes. My notes are very neatly arranged and sorted and nice looking. My desk, however, looks like a tornado went through it.

Are you an organized person?

Nope.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Dancing Chocobo

There are different kinds of being organized. Organizing a catered event for 200 people is very different from organizing 15 years worth of files, or implementing a new telephone system. Keeping your fridge clean can be organized, and so can studying enough to pass an exam, or remembering your keys/wallet/phone when you leave the house every morning. I am typically a very organized person, yes.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm usually pretty organized when it comes to work. Everything else? lol.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes and no. I am often a pretty messy person, but there is almost always a system for my messiness. For school I had a five subject notebook that I kept EVERYTHING for all of my classes in. The little sleeves in the notebooks were packed past what they were supposed to be, but I liked keeping everything together in one place. Which sleeve things went in were based on if they were assignments I was turning in/things I needed immediate access to or not. All of my assignments on my computer were put in folders for the class they belonged to which were put into a folder for the proper semester they belonged to which were put into a folder for which year of school it was.

My room is a huge mess just because I have way too many stuff that I have nowhere to put currently.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I am on the organised mess team. I don't use lists or reminders or the sort of things typically associated with organised people very effectively, but I do use them on occasions and my brain is usually pretty good at telling me I have trout due and needed to be done. I try to get things done very early to avoid a backlog of work all colliding at once, which has led to me submitting assessment for class as much as six weeks in advance.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Am I at work? I can be organized as all smurf.

Not getting paid for it? Well I can find what I'm looking for 85% of the tiem without issue.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

I am pretty organised. Big fan of lists and notes because I find if the things I need to do are out on paper, it clears my head to think of other things. It's a method I use to cope with the hardcore anxiety I get around things I can't control. Being organised is basically essential for me if I want to keep that part of my brain as in check as possible.

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I can be meticulous at times, but that's largely due to the fact that I lose or misplace things a lot. I would say I'm a neat person; not necessarily organized.

I'm so obsessed with lists I'll start ones for absolutely no god damn reason. It makes it easier when people ask what your "top 5" anything are, though.

I've organized and reorganized my video games, movies, and books many times. Alphabetical, chronological, by genre, etc.

I want to work in a library eventually, so this is a good sign.

Generally. I hate tardiness with a passion and pride myself on the fact that I've never been late for anything in my life through a fault of my own, and I'm usually very neat and know where everything is.

I have all my video games and CD's alphabetized, even the attic consists of neatly stacked boxes in a coherent order. Electronic stuff is to the left of the hatch, Christmas decorations to the right. Everything else in front, so I can go up there in total darkness and find what I'm looking for.

I never was as a teenager though, when I moved out of my parents house and couldn't find a lot of stuff I decided to change my ways.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

nO.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

In terms of being tidy around the home, I'm very organised. Everything has a place in my home and if it's not where it should be, sometimes it can make me flip my trout a bit.

I struggle with obsessive tendencies, and when things aren't in their place it makes me feel disjointed and anxious and upset, so yes I'm pretty organised in that respect. Mostly though, I'm not organised since leaving studying with my work and writing things.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

I very much appreciate things being neat and orderly. I get a lot of satisfaction from seeing where I work or live having everything put away neatly, the counters wiped down, things dusted off, surfaces and the floor free of clutter, etc.

I have my games organized by system and alphabetized, and I had my books the same way. I need to go do that again. I've mixed them up recently.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i am not organised at all.. i tried once, but after a while its just messed up again.
    ive go a pack pf clean clothes to where over there, and some clothes for at home over there and...
    thats just 1 example of it.
    i can not imagen how it would be if i have a place of my own