Hello! Welcome to a new week of Final Fantasy fan art. We're near the end of April, and you know what they say about that? "It's gonna be May!" So buckle up, we're on for a bumpy ride with this week's fan art showcase.

ArmpitLazers @ DA

Final Fantasy 1 Classes

Hee's a fan art of the six starting classes of Final Fantasy 1. You can see that each one is based on the original sprites' appearances, so you can easily recognize them. While you are enjoying the art, you can also take a look at the artist's own site at Armpitlazers He offers more than just fan art, so take a look when you can.

mhondi007 @ DA

BEATRIX

Lady Beatrix is one fine dame from FF9, and you also have to love how she was depicted in this fan art. I love the details on her sword and belt. Everything looks good.

FF69 @ DA

SQUALL LEONHART

And a great portrait fan art of FF8's hero. The artist responsible was experimenting with coloring, and I would say that it really stands out. The shading and textures within the image all look outstanding.

Johbee @ DA

Cyan and gau

I hope we all remember the hilarious fan art of Ultros from a few weeks ago. The artist responsible for that, Johbee, is at it again with another fan art from FF6. Here it looks like Cyan isn't going to deal with Gau's nonsense any longer. :S

Endless-Fantasy-182 @ DA

I SURVIVED

It's probably that time for most college students at this point of the year, and here's a fan art of the three of FF8's fellow students from Balamb Garden to show that they also managed to survive through the finals. To those who have yet to take the finals, good luck!