Thread: Sephex's old Let's Plays

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default Sephex's old Let's Plays

After having some audio sync problems when I tried to make a new Let's Play yesterday, I decided to post my old ones here. What I did to make it work on my old, ancient computer was that I simply played the game, THEN I recorded an audio track commenting on what I remembering feeling and thinking, as well as corny jokes.

I tried doing a "live" Let's Play by recording the audio track at the same time, but even with a computer that is miles ahead of my old one, I can only get it to sync if I record the audio after the fact.

All these were done several years ago, and I just kind of jumped into it without thinking, so yeah, there is some awkwardness.

Please bear in mind that I had the worst mic ever for 2 out of 3 of these. You can understand me, but don't expect the clarity of more popular LPers. Also, to my credit, 2 out of 3 of these LPs actually got good views/reception to a nobody like myself and zero promotion for these videos.

Alright, enough chit chat. I will link all the parts below for ease of viewing, but spoiler tag each section...

Terminator 2 for NES:
    (SPOILER)

Super Star Wars:
    (SPOILER)

Super Empire Strikes Back:
    (SPOILER)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I demand more Sephex LP's. These are awesome.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I demand more Sephex LP's. These are awesome.
    I'm having trouble enough to keep up with my screen shot LP of Shining Force II (thought I would have more time since I been on vacation, but I keep finding things to do away from my computer)!

That being said, I am going to try to figure out how to do one of this style. If I can't get a "live" one to work, I'll just do what I did (record the audio later and just recount my thoughts and feelings) and put something out that way. Glad you (and a couple of others) enjoyed these!

There are a couple of spots that I thought I did a good job on, but I still think I tried a bit too hard to say typical LP things instead of being myself. Next time I do this, I am just going to let stuff go and that will be that.