Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

Thread: [Final Episode] Let's Play The Sims 3 Final Fantasy

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

She survived, didn't she?!

Unless you mean the snake thing, haha.

Articles

What else would they be called? Squall takes up art, Angelo takes up trolling Zell and Rinoa's pregnancy continues unabated. Selphie shows up out of the blue - will Squall be able to make up for his past failures and take the chance at revenge on Rinoa?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In reference to the views you're getting from EoFF, I will say that on a personal level, I find it hard to keep up because I just don't have a blaring enthusiasm for Final Fantasy right now, and I haven't played other games featuring many of the other Sims. Additionally, it's a bit hard for me to keep my attention focused here for 15-17 minutes per video when it's about, welp, Final Fantasy. I feel really bad about saying that because I know it takes you like two and three days to put these clips together for all of us to enjoy and that you put hours of your life into editing for this series. You're the one who always tells me that, "Brevity is the sould of wit!" and I can't help but wonder if they were shortened down to like, sketch length of 5-7 minutes if there might be more members here who invest the time to watch this fantastic series that you've cultivated. Definitely not bashing and definitely not complaining, just wanted to offer some constructive criticism and an explanation as for why I find it at times hard to follow along. But if you're getting a good enough turnout from other sources, ignore me! It's great that this series has been so successful elsewhere, and I hope you feel like the work you are putting into it gets noticed.

I watch a lot of tv in my own time, but it's tv that I've seen a million times that I can just have on in the background while I'm doing something else, which is how I watch tv these days. I am bad at attention. Either way, your dedication and work to this series shows, and I think your commentary is fantastically witty and entertaining and that this series is great. There's obviously a lot of love for it on YouTube outside the realm of EoFF. Going to make time for this this weekend! I'll catch up as best I can!

Articles

Thanks for the feedback! I have the last 3 episodes edited and they're all somewhat lengthy but I plan on doing sims 4 when it releases.

I think having short clips might be a great idea for that. Or maybe blog style too, people enjoyed that more.

Articles

Tidus, Yuna, Rikku and Lulu land in France in the last episode in our World Adventures series! Watch them befriend locals, stomp grapes and explore a Resident Evil-esque chateau!

Was originally going to be 35 like the other World Adventures, but following Feedback it's a relatively low 22! Episode 19 will show Rinoa and Squall, Episode 20 will have late night DLC.

Articles

Squall and Rinoa pay a visit with their dog to the house of Zidane and Garnet, but who is the surprise visitor and will they be welcome for long? Later on, Rinoa gives birth! But is Sazh or Squall the father?!

I think the next episode will be the last! Running out of desire and enthusiasm. And Sims 4 is just around the corner. I'll definitely do it different for that one I think. Don't get me wrong though, I think the content is still fun and worth watching Just time consuming for both me and the viewer xD

Some Mitten Lover Sir Lancealot's Avatar

When did this turn into a soap opera?

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Will we ever find out whose the daddy? Find out next time on EOFF Let's Play Final Fantasy!

Better smurfing believe I did that line in my full on narrator/presenter voice

Articles

In the final episode of the Sims 3: Final Fantasy, the Final Fantasy VII crew reunites to go clubbing in the Late Night DLC. Meanwhile, the father of Rinoa's baby is revealed!

Even if you stopped watching, don't worry you don't need to catch up. Just watch the last episode and have fun. Thank you all for your support!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I love the fact that my age old question of "If you had sex with a clone of yourself, would it be incest or masturbation?" Made it in to this Let's Play

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

This has been a wonderful ride, Psy! Had a great time! Thanks very much for all your hard work on this!

Articles

Thank you!