Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: [Final Episode] Let's Play The Sims 3 Final Fantasy

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm fairly certain that one is editable. I showed Paul that too along with some clothing which would do for a poor man's Fran once I realised my mistake. Also found an Edea outfit for him.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Cloud's alter-ego, Miss Cloud, makes a long-awaited return and goes around flirting with the likes of Vincent Valentine, Mukki and Zack Fair. Squall and Rinoa are not impressed! Meanwhile Reno and Aerith's date ends in disaster when Yuna gets involved, and Aerith takes her frustrations out on the toilet again!

Articles

I had scheduled episode 7 for today, but, uh, I thought that was a pretty good episode too If you're not interested anymore please tell me! I can wind things down and find some way to go out with a bang as I don't like to just fade away. Or if you have any ideas for stuff that would keep you interested let me know. I've just recorded lonny bob's party idea which was fun.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

x}

Man, Episode 6 was great. Miss Cloud was what these sims needed to improve their beach episode.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

WHAT! I'm still interested! Somehow I missed episode 6! Watching it now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've enjoyed all of these and would like to watch more

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You will continue until a hundred generations have passed.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I want to see an FF baby! And since you made all of the FF kids, you should name it Bobby Corwen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm interested!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've been meaning to catch up for a while! Today I sat down and blew through them all.

Episode 2: Seeing Rikku outside with Barret frozen and bent over was particularly horrifying. Also seeing Mukki come home in the wee hours of the morn in naught but his smallcloths. Poor Zidane missed his chance at a hookup!

Sephiroth is the best character in the house, no contest. One-Winged Bathrobe, sleeping with his sword, midnight waffles and haunting neighbors houses on a bout of gnome-kicking? Amazing. Also, I particularly liked when he was standing outside next to the purple house talking to Jessie and a toilet flushed in the distance. Ah, Sims. Hahaha, and ultimately roundhoused by Yuna!

Episode 3: Sephiroth keeps getting into slapfights and physical assaults, goodness! And he keeps confronting Jessie, why does he keep at it xD And Sazh cheers it on! I like that there seem to be two active houses now, it makes for a bit more entertainment. I also like Cloud's new super sweet track sweater and glasses.

Celes and Terra obviously have the most fun house! (It took me a moment to figure out who you were saying was with terra, then I realized you pronounce "Celes" differently than I do) Reno has clearly made the best possible decision on which house party to join. Also, I think I like Celes' outfit the best so far! ahahaha and Palmer having a picnic all by his lonesome, poor man xD Totally agreed about the chocobo metal theme btw, not a fan.

ahahaha your pronunciation of Yuffie/Yoofie xD "there you go bastards! said the name! SAID THE NAME!" I am infinitely amused at how obsessed with swinging she seems to be.

I got super excited when the horse showed up because I WANTED TO SEE SEPHIROTH MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE HORSE!

Episode 4: I was wondering what those crawly things were in the yard! Did Tifa just pocket that bug she caught? Great Scarlet/Tifa slapfight re-enactment. I'm glad more Turks have shown up! Are they just hanging outside City Hall or what?

"Atleast our kids won't grow up to love Satan by reading Harry Potter!"

Sprinting Sephiroth! I was hoping he might get it on with Serah. He's actually making friends with Snow and behaving himself! This is surprising. hahaha just walking across the picnic was great, and his evil dance just made the episode.

Pete the Dragon! That makes me think of an old cartoon I watched as a kid, Pete's Dragon.

Episode 5: You evil man, considering taking Yuffie's swings away xD It's her one joy! Let her have it!

Beach day, hurray! I wanted a giant sea octopus as well Poor Yuffie being a totally oblivious third wheel on Aerith and Reno's date xD Who were totally adorable, btw. And that upper body strength of Aerith!

Very impressed with Cloud's insistence on snorkeling and generally being in the water! I hoped he would make friends with the shark since his love interest seems to have found greener pastures. A man after my own heart.

Cid's general disinterest in the beachgoers around him amuses me. He's got more important things to pour over than women in bathing suits in the water until Yuffie shows up, and once she changes back into normal clothes, he goes back to disinterest! Filthy old man.

ahahaha Tifa on the treadmill

OH NO DOES SEPHIROTH HAVE FOOD POISONING And Cloud and Sephiroth's dance party fight was great xD then slinks up behind Tifa to scare her! He's returned back to being his naughty original self.

Your anger about the random book appearances amuses me.

ahahahaha dumpster diving what is happening here xD

Episode 6: CONTINUED DUMPSTER DIVING. That's... interesting and unusual for a date. Atleast they're enjoying themselves, right?

Kimahri the dog! I love it! He's a good boy.

Aerith and Reno are an endearing couple. I have a terrible feeling that Aerith and Reno are going to get torn apart. Poor Aerith Terrible end to a date! Get out of here, Yuna, you homewrecker! This is why you don't get involved with someone you're residing with. Have we learned nothing from the seasons of Real World?

hahahahah poor Reno, he couldn't have walked in at a more perfect/horrible time xD And Aerith just walks out without a care in the world, leaving him to weep by his lonesome. Way to play the game, girl. Make him work for it! And quit calling Aerith a skank Reno abandoned her for Yuna! It's a proportionate response!

Miss Cloud certainly wears a lot of makeup! I like her purple dress. This is the best revenge ever for Aerith. Yes, Vincent! Awesome! Oh my gosh did she really just go flick Eiko in the face xD

YES MUKKI AMAZING AHAHAHA Miss Cloud sprinting over to meet him, best moment, this is the greatest thing ever. And there's a cute little raccoon running by! Best scene to happen in the episode, possibly the series - Cloud in a dress flirting with and feeling up Mukki in his underwear and a small, cute animal runs by.

Yeah, Squall and Rinoa showed up! hahaha Miss Cloud harassing Rinoa was great xD Seriously, I cannot get enough of Miss Cloud sprinting across the neighborhood to apprehend the attention of these men xD

I am having difficulty determining which episode has been my favorite so far. I think I quite like Episode 3 and that it is my favorite so far - it had a lot going on and was excellently paced - but Episode 6 made me laugh heaps. And a horse showed up! I like that there has generally been something different and unique about each episode, such as new locations and characters popping up. Favorite moment, though, I think, was Sephiroth randomly slinking behind Yuffie to stalk her like a crazy man. I just died when I saw that. That or Miss Cloud sprinting at full speed to meet Mukki. Amazing.

Psychotic, I think you are a fantastic commentator. It takes talent to be able to continually narrate and essentially talk to yourself during the length of these videos and still maintain a comedic air. Well done!

Edit: We are missing a number of characters from the cast of FFIX! Will we see more of Zidane, and any of Garnet? How about a nice round clown-faced lady for Garnet's mother? Vivi? Will Quina make an appearance somehow?!

Articles

Thanks for the info, guys! Good to know you're still watching. It wasn't an attention whoring move I promise, I just want to know what the people want and then GIVE IT TO THEM. I'm probably going to have a mini hiatus after episode 10 to let people vote on what household to switch to next. Maybe. That's the plan.

Anyway

Reno gets an invite to the amateur Olympics and Sephiroth tags alone. Sephiroth himself has had his own invite, and sets about ruining the home of Snow and Serah. Meanwhile Yuffie finds a bird, Aerith commits another toilet related atrocity and Cloud prepares to throw a party

I'm still interested in ideas like BoB's party, which you'll see in Episode 8!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Brown materia made me laugh way more than it should've as did your impersonation of Dan's KFC voice

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Did Sephiroth just maniacally laugh after he finished washing his hands? Is that what I saw?

I love Yuffie egging on the Sephiroth and Miss Cloud faceoff, haha. The girl is truly oblivious.

Blitzball Stadium! What!

Yuffie's antics are just crazy in this episode xD

Aerith and Tifa having a heavy conversation about sexaulity with a view Yuffie swinging through the window like the world is ending is so funny to me.

oh my god hahahahaha did you seriously do MS Paint art for the olympics ahahaha Reno as an Eastern European is the best thing ever xD But when Aerith showed up it turned creepy

SLAPFIGHT WITH SQUALL! How many slapflights will Sephiroth get himself into?! And then a brawl! ahaha Angelo comes to spectate, that was great.

Poor Squall, everyone's either slapping him or fighting with him or screaming at him.

Angelo is my favorite. I love him.

Aerith returning to the scene of the crime! She does not do well with toilets, does she!

Poor Cloud cleaning up Aerith's mess! He's a good housemate.

Excited to see what unfolds at the party! Will we have any unexpected guests arrive?

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    ahahaha Reno as an Eastern European is the best thing ever xD
    It's 'cause he's a Turk, geddit?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I forgot to post this! I caught Sephiroth looking absolutely sad and dejected with waves of stink coming off of him in one of the episodes and it was too hilarious for me to not capture. I wanted to turn it into a sims meme but couldn't think of anything clever xD
    Attached Images Attached Images