Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: [Final Episode] Let's Play The Sims 3 Final Fantasy

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am not seeing many comments on this latest episode Get to watching so we can have more, plebs!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Hoping Danielle and I can catch up on the last two episodes tonight. We watch this together like any good TV series.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

This are great, Psy. Keep it up

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

The only advice I have to give after watching #6 is that you move the camera (including zooming in/out) fairly constantly sometimes when it is easier if you just let it sit on the characters we're watching. You'll probably notice what I mean if you watch parts of #6 back over.

I am very much looking forward to watching the next couple of episodes. We only didn't watch #7 last night because it was already midnight and we had to work, so yeah. Tonight, probably!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I think it's just how I play the game, so I'll try to be more mindful of it. I noticed it when I was trying to get a screenshot for Episode 8 - everything was blurry xD Speaking of, it's uploading at home as we speak so it should be up and running tonight. I'm trying to stick to a Saturday and Wednesday schedule.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Awesome.

And yeah, it's no biggie, it's mostly when you're talking about a specific situation with two characters on the screen and I know that I do it when I'm gaming too - just idly move the screen around a little. Some movement is good, but eventually just setting the camera at one angle and just letting them do their thing while you commentate on it works wonders.

Also, any chance we can look through some of the wants/desires of our "main" Sims and also which people they are friendliest with and which they hate most? I always find those little things interesting.

Articles

Party time! The Sims are all on a mission to flirt with one Sim, and with the likes of Terra, Zidane, Sazh, Zack, Don Corneo, Sabin, Barret and others present, surely this mission will be easy to accomplish? But will the Sims notice the growing flood of water coming from under the bathroom door before it is too late...?

Random stat: Over 80 hours solid of this Let's Play has been watched by viewers around the world. I seem to be oddly popular in Brazil and Italy. I am more popular in Ukraine than Russia. The Vietnamese instantly click off my video for some reason.

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Haha King Robert got a shout out. I'm surprised there wasn't an immediate "NO! KING ROBERT NO!" at that point. Still it's good to know that you still can't play a game without a pussy interrupting you.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's probably all that swearing you do in Vietnamese at the start of each video.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

As I commented on the actual video:

My absolute favorite part was that Tifa decided it'd be lovely and relaxing to take a bath in bathroom where the sink is flooding the floor with its fountain, and the toilet is overflowing with trout. 
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

I spent far too much time the other day catching up on every single one of these.

Good show, sir.

Articles

As Zack and Cloud begin to go steady, Sazh refuses to leave and Aerith and Reno play their usual games, nobody seems to notice that the house is becoming increasingly filthy and the only way out seems to be a game of Vomit Roulette. This is compounded when Sephiroth has what can only be described as a "Nibelheim moment".

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Finally caught up! Thoroughly enjoyed all of them! Particularly the Olympics. xD

I dunno what was going on, but for a period of time your commentary was about 5 seconds ahead of the video in that most recent one. You'd say something, and then it would magically happen!

Articles

Oh really? smurf, I knew I had syncing issues and I thought I'd fixed them.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Episode 8: I love it when Sephiroth scares people xD It is one of my favorite things.

Jesus, Cloud and Zack are all over eachother! Ahaha Barret dancing was great. And Reno just destroys the bathroom and exits xD

Sazh is a hit at the party!

ahahaha tifa shaming sazh was great! the poor pair, they're both embarrassed xD

I love that Cloud sleeps as Miss Cloud. That was great, and my favorite part of the episode. Yuffie causing a mess and then tiptoeing away to scare Reno was pretty great as well.

Reno and Aerith just can't stay away from eachother! I am a bit distraught because I feel like Reno abused her quite a bit and that she's had to put up with his sexcapades! What a player!

One thing in particular - at first, it was a tiny bit distracting to hear the Sims sound as loudly as we could during this episode, but I became used to it as time went on. Excited to watch episode 9 and catch up later!