Thread: Can't find NA server? (I'm from EU)

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Default Can't find NA server? (I'm from EU)

I'm looking to join Sargatanas to join the rest of you but when I create a character, all that's showing up is Zodiark, Lich, Moogle, Shiva, Cerberus, Odin, & Phoenix - only EU servers. It isn't showing any NA or Japanese servers, although on the left side of the screen it's says I have the option to switch. It reads; 'it is recommended, but not required, that you select a data center that is closer to where you will be playing'.

I'm looking around and I see no option to switch worlds. I tried refreshing but not once did I see an option for NA or JP, only EU. Did I miss something along the way or am I doing something incorrect? Did any of you encounter this? Is there a solution? It says my connection is 'good' but not excellent. Surely this wouldn't be a factor? I'm on PS4. Any feedback would be great.

Str8 Pimpin'

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

You have to select a different Data Center; Aether being the Data Center for Sargatanas. You can do this on the start menu.
    Staring at my sig will not induce epileptic fits.

A themagicroundabout sig, by themagicroundabout.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Thanks!

Str8 Pimpin'

FFXIV Character

Lumos Lightheart (Sargatanas)

Did you ever make it on to Sargatanas? I hope you found someone who can invite you to the LS and FC!

There was a also an issue over the last few days or week or so since PS4 release where Sargatanas was closed for new character creation ("full"). If that's still the case, you can just wait a day or two and it should be over.

I will be on later today (around 2 or 3PM EST/8PM GMT) if you haven't made your way into Fat Chocobos yet, look for me (Lumos Lightheart) ^^