Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Stuffed animals/stuffed toys

Do you still have any stuffed animals or stuffed toys or did you do away with those when you were a child? I still have some. I used to have about 50, but I lost most in storage. It's probably better that way, I don't have room for that many now. I also used to give one away every year to Santa as a child. I figured he delivers presents to everyone, he deserves some too.

pics
    WP_20140501_0031_zps58234dd5.jpg

This is Teddy. I have had him since I was 4ish. A man walked up to me as I was sitting on my front porch and gave him to me. He has some white paint on him, some white on his chin, a missing part of his bow. He is by far my favorite stuffed animal I have ever had. I never travel without him and I never pack him. He stays with me or on top of my bags when I move so I'm sure I never lose him.

WP_20140501_0041_zps48df2b2d.jpg

These are my kissing bears. They have magnets in their noses.

WP_20140501_0051_zpsc2a9474a.jpg

This one I got from an old war vet when I was very young. He would buy me smarties (Canadian smarties, which are more like M&M's) as long as I gave him the red ones.

WP_20140501_0061_zps38be09ac.jpg

This is obviously SpiderBall

WP_20140501_0071_zps216c0097.jpg

And this is Gandalf plushie

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

I have a teddy that I loved as a child sitting beside my bed. I have a few others in a box at the top of the cupboard, but not many. I also have a bit of a penguin collection displayed among my books, and there are some stuffed animals in that, but I can't blame my childhood for those.

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a smallish bear named Edward packed away in a box in storage somewhere. He is very regal and gentleman-like.

Blog Entries

I have a Teddy, too!

My dad got him for me after our neighbor's dog bit my face and I had to get stitches.. If I go somewhere overnight, he goes with me. If I'm flying, he goes in my carry on.

I feel lost if I go somewhere and don't have him with me.

When I flew to NY the first time- in February after taking care of my dad- I accidentally left him. I cried for 2 days on and off. My dad said he didn't trust mailing him up, but then when I realized I'd left my folder w my birth certificate and stuff w my dad, he agreed to mail that to me and surprised me by putting my Teddy in the box with it all. I cried for a good 10 minutes.

I also had a very large- 4 ft tall teddy that my dad got me for Christmas while he was gone in the truck.. I slept on it in the lgiving room while watching movies, my dog Bozo right beside me. I found him in our garage, but there was a strong chance rats and bugs had gotten into him, so we had to throw him out.

I now have a gigantic new 4 ft tall teddy my boyfriend got me from Vermont Teddy Bear Co... He's absolutely gorgeous... He's very snuggly, but it doesn't compare to Teddy.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

That reminds me, I need to track him down. He went AWOL for a while there.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I've had a stuffed ninja turtle for longer than most of you have been alive

I had a stuffed ninja turtle. Lost an eye and began to develop gangrene.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

There was a giant stuffed gorilla and I would put black people hair products on it to make it smell amazing and have shiny glowing hair. I took the shirt from the Aladdin Genie doll I had and put it on it and then took a real banana and gave it to him. I'm going to miss that gorilla. ;___;

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> I never had those.
    I got some plush dices for my cat if that counts..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

I remember in my childhood. I had a stuffed duck that had clothes on and two feet. I called him duck man just like that cartoon show in the 90's. Don't know where he went. heh... that is pretty cool you still have Teddy.

Blog Entries

I use to have a small stuffed dog I couldnt sleep without but I dont know where it is now.

Now I have a small stuffed Angry Bird and a small stuffed Angry Bird Pig on my desk but thats it
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I have a stuffed polar bear, three separate dogs, a leopard, Hedwig, a Christmas reindeer, a bunny, a white unicorn, Luna and Artemis from Sailor Moon and twin Pikachus.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I saved a lot of my old toys, but these are the ones I keep out. Most I actually got as an adult...

L-R:

BJ bought me Eeyore when we were probably 19.
    Luna. Just because.
    Radar, my baby.
    Funshine Bear is my favorite Care Bear, and giraffes are my favorite animal. So I kind of had to have this.
    Mister Monkey--BJ won him for me at the LA Fair when we were probably 18 or 19.
    Vulpix, which I think BJ got me when he worked at Burger King. My favorite Pokemon other than Jiggly Puff.
    Cookie, my first baby.
    Tim, the Build A Bear BJ and I made together for Valentines Day when we were... 21?
    I believe I bought Strawberry Hello Kitty when Necro and Marshall Banana and I were in Little Tokyo once.
    The snake in the front was made by my mom when I was little, out of my grandpa's tie.

A couple of weeks ago I bought myself a strawberry Minnie Mouse from Tokyo Disney but it hasn't come in the mail yet.