Thread: Job that surprised you the most.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Boco Job that surprised you the most.

This game had quite a few jobs and some were old standbys while others were new but which job did you go in expecting to dislike only to actually really enjoy them?

I was personally shocked to see I really loved the Bard, FFV easily has my favorite incarnation of the Job and it was fun as hell wandering through an undead infested crypt only to slaughter them all with a team of Bards. I also have a soft spot for the Berserker and Blue Mage as they are both pretty overpowered with the correct build.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

The Bard makes the Pyramid a cake walk.

Geomancer is an underrated job. If you give him/her the Throw ability, Song or any magic, they can be very powerful. The only downside is you can't equip Rods. After you master the class, giving Gaia to a magic user is extremely useful.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Good post, Colonel Angus. I was coming here to say just that about the Geomancer. I thought it seemed a pointless class at first but Gaia/Earth is actually a very useful ability for magic users to learn as it gives them magical damage without using up MP.