Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Belly

Quote Originally Posted by AlaynaMae View Post
    I will also never understand people wearing tights as pants. I don't care how nice your butt is - stop it.
    My butt is nice and I will wear them as much as I want.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I haven't worn a crop top in like forever. Especially at the minute when I've got a bit of a belly. Plus everyone would see my dodgy appendix scar.

I don't think budgie-smugglers should be allowed.

nsfwBudgie-smuggler.jpg
    Last edited by Shorty; 05-08-2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: :aimkiss:

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dear God...that's terrible. Just wear trunks with pockets, people damn.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Can't swim in French swimming pools without speedos.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Even if you have a nice ass you should not be wearing tights as pants. Tights are not pants. If you look smoking hot you're still being stupid but at least we will be able to perv. Better to dress hot like a normal person than dress hot like you legit forgot to dress yourself properly.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I saw a girl with a see-through skirt. Literally see-through. It was clear.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Even if you have a nice ass you should not be wearing tights as pants. Tights are not pants. If you look smoking hot you're still being stupid but at least we will be able to perv. Better to dress hot like a normal person than dress hot like you legit forgot to dress yourself properly.
    You're right, tights are not pants, and people who wear them as pants as gross. I think that as long as what it is you are wearing isn't see-through enough to show off your ass, ladybits and underwear, it's cool. I know that yoga pants get hated on a lot, but there are some completely opaque leggins in black or other colors or patterns that look great under big billowy shirts with boots. I love that look

this is okay in my book

I'm not even going to post the "not okay" look because they are heinous and gross. Chicks who wear actual tights in thongs or no underwear at all with nothing covering their business are nasty.

But yoga pants - all for opague yoga pants

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Tights with no undies: I call that camel toe fashion.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Another fashion trend I just don't get: buying see through shirts so people can see your bra through them...
    God yes! This particularly annoys me right now because I've wanted a nice new plain white tee for ages, but every single white tshirt I find is practically transparent.

I didn't get the purple trousers phase of 2012 , well I don't get fashion full stop so i shouldn't be surprised.
    Ride ze shoopuff

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    You're right, tights are not pants, and people who wear them as pants as gross. I think that as long as what it is you are wearing isn't see-through enough to show off your ass, ladybits and underwear, it's cool. I know that yoga pants get hated on a lot, but there are some completely opaque leggins in black or other colors or patterns that look great under big billowy shirts with boots. I love that look

this is okay in my book

I'm not even going to post the "not okay" look because they are heinous and gross. Chicks who wear actual tights in thongs or no underwear at all with nothing covering their business are nasty.

But yoga pants - all for opague yoga pants
    I totally agree that these folks look great. This is because they're wearing their tights under something, which I would like to say is what they are designed for. I just hate seeing people (particularly at work!) wearing just a semi-fancy shirt and a pair of tights and you can see their entire butt and the place where the top of the tights digs into their stomach and whatnot. Tights under tunic tops and dresses are great - I wear this a lot in the autumn/spring months.

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Wearing tights/yoga pants with a long top or whatever is fine. Strongly encouraged, even. Please show off your legs etc, I am v. keen. But, like, you have to wear something at least covers some or your ass. It's just not right to wear something that skin tight and have it showing. I'm fickle, I guess.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't understand the crop top and high waist skirt combo where you can only see like a half inch of skin right at the ribcage? Like what?

Signature by rubah. I think.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I never really understood wearing a baseball cap sideways. They're shaped to fit your head so it can't be comfortable. I guess it's a fashion or w/e but it doesn't really do anything except sit awkwardly and shade the side of your neck.

I'm also not a fan of people who don't bend the bill of their hat and keep the sticker on it. It looks gaudy to me.

Really anyone who tries too hard to convey a certain image, when it's apparent they're trying to parrot back a look that's seemingly non-conformist.

Honestly, when it gets down to it I'm not bothered by people wearing whatever they want to wear. But there are certain looks which automatically set off the "you're trying to hard" radar. Prime example: Someone who has pants well below their boxers, despite wearing a belt. Also, I went to a carnival a few years back and there were a few guys walking around sucking on blinged out pacifiers.

I just don't care that much about how I look. I can't be bothered. Jeans and t-shirts forever.
    Last edited by Lone Wolf Leonhart; 05-10-2014 at 10:14 AM.