Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else listened to the audio drama yet?

I felt the same way, as much as I didn't like the FFX-2, that sequel made sense since there were drastic changes after dead of Sin and fall of Yevon religion so there was alot to cover but everything after that one just messed the story up. I really do hope that the HD remakes sell so well that S-E decides to make FFX-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergroilnin View Post
    I really do hope that the HD remakes sell so well that S-E decides to make FFX-3.
    This should really not be the problem. I guess it is more of a "lets not announce something too early" thing.

I've been actively trying to forget this crap, just like I've been trying to forget the XIII sequels. Sigh...

Articles

While I also through the Audio Drama was a lot of nonsense, I think XIII-2 was a big improvement on XIII. Good bit of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Matt View Post
    While I also through the Audio Drama was a lot of nonsense, I think XIII-2 was a big improvement on XIII. Good bit of fun.
    Heh, you know, I actually also enjoyed XIII-2 while I was playing it. However I did not like what it led to, and I didn't like the fact that it basically undid the ending of XIII. Did anyone honestly feel that the ending of XIII demanded a sequel?

When a story is pretty definitley finished, I think it's generally a bad idea to make a sequel (or sequels for that matter). Chrono Cross is another example.

I admit that XIII-2 had more of a fun factor than its predecessor, and that I honestly enjoyed playing it quite a lot, actually. I just felt the story and ending of XIII didn't really demand a sequel. And neither did the story of X and or X-2 in my opinion.
    Last edited by Levon; 08-01-2014 at 05:54 PM.

FFXIV Character

Height07 (Istory)

I was avoiding it but then this thread sparked my curiosity. Lol. Burnt down 2 cigarettes in the process. Don't know what to say. But I do know, I don't want this.

SIGSIG

I've been avoiding listening to it, and by the replies on this thread now I don't wanna listen to it >.<

Old thread, but I just got the HD versions for PS3 and I listened to this. It was probably the worst Final Fantasy experience I've ever had....and I've had the FFVII Compilation and FFXIII. I would get it erased from my mind if I could.

Thankfully replaying FFX makes it all better.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I know the synopsis and I have no intention of ever listening to this literal piece of crap.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?