• Former Cid's Knight

And then there is Death

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

troutiest game names I've seen in a long time. xD

What's the deal with Mega Sableye? And why not Mega Spiritomb?

So Mega Sableye.... just has a giant gem. Sheesh, I'm not sure you could get any more unoriginal. At least it don't look like Mega Swampert. That poor thing is up there with the R/B sprites.

As for the games themselves, I think they might be the weakest link in the Pokemon franchise yet. Everything in them seems to contradict basic things. They have the box legendaries Kyogre and Groudon devolving, which makes very little sense as the two have been around for eons and legendaries never evolve, and they're bringing in mega evolutions... to Hoenn... nearly a decade before X and Y take place.... when it's specifically stated that mega evolution only takes place in Kalos, or at least has up until that point. This entire thing is a giant retcon. I could see the changes if it's not a remake but a sequel, but they specifically stated they're remakes.... and it creates more holes than a swiss cheese factory. Why are the protagonists different looking? Why does Maxie look weird? Why does everybody in Team Aqua suddenly have a tan? Why is devolution a thing and why does it apply to legendaries, who are known for not evolving at all? These games make my head hurt.

What exactly are they going to change about Sableye? Changing his ability would pretty much ruin his usability, as his move set supports the harassment opportunity Prankster gives him. Are they just going to boost his stats? What an utter waste of a Mega slot.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.