Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's your Blitzball Team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magemasher View Post
    I read something interesting the other day, if you play Blitz enough then KilikaBeasts become ultra strong, I've got to see that so I might dedicate a day to blitzball this weekend, party time all the time here hahaha.
    If the Beasts keep their team together to Lv. 99, then yeah, they're relentless. Larbeight and Isken are amongst the best forwards in the game, Kulukan is probably the second best defender, Nizarut as goalie is second only to Nimrook.

Although with Jecht Shot 2, defenders and goalies might as well be non existent. Tidus is pretty broken XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro
    I didn't realise Datto turned out so well. I might have to use him then!
    Once he gets fast enough to outswim Guado, you can essentially start using him as a second midfielder as well, luring away defenders so others can have clear shots.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I picked up Wedge who was an excellent second forward but he starts to scale into more of a tanky defender, so I was gonna throw him back there and sub out Botta. But then I had a hole to fill in the front, and since Datto is still on the bench I might as well give baldy a chance to shine.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I remember using Kyou now that I think about it.

as of now heres my setup

RF Tidus
    LF Wakka
    M Brother
    RD Zalitz
    LD Ropp
    KP Jumal

This is the first time playing through I haven't played with Wedge once you get him up in level (99)hes an awesome goalie. Second best I believe with Nimrook being number 1.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Keepa is actually a horrible goalie, but ends up having one of the highest shots in the game at like 100 or something. So yeah, he's definitely one of my offensive players. I use pretty much any Guado player as my defense because they're very fast and have a great block because of their height. Nimrook is the best goakeeper hands down, but I started off with Jumal before I got Nimrook.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny View Post
    Keepa is actually a horrible goalie, but ends up having one of the highest shots in the game at like 100 or something. So yeah, he's definitely one of my offensive players. I use pretty much any Guado player as my defense because they're very fast and have a great block because of their height. Nimrook is the best goakeeper hands down, but I started off with Jumal before I got Nimrook.
    bad thing about Keepa is that is shot doest get good until he is high in his 90s I believe

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> The Besaid Aurochs..
    I dont care if they suck, I have Tidus and the Jecht Shot. More than enough to win all the games..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Articles
    Blog Entries

I just stuck with the Besaid Aurochs. I never bothered with picking up any of the other players. I love the concept of Blitzball and the atmosphere around it, but the minigame itself gets pretty dull and repetitive after a while.