View Poll Results: Which Sphere Grid did you use?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Standard

7 41.18%
  • Expert

10 58.82%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Standard or Expert

Expert. Trouble is I've made Lulu next to useless, but Wakka is a machine with the right blitzball as a weapon.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Wakka and auron were the hardest hitters for most of my HD playthrough. That might have been because I did some funny stuff with Tidus so he started lagging behind on strength, being unable to oneshot those wolf and lizard type enemies like he is supposed to, and instead wakka grew strong enough to deal with both birds and wolves/lizards. That, of course, lead to him getting even stronger because ended up not swapping tidus in for "his" enemies anymore.

All my battles would basically boil down to rikkusteal wakkattack and auron-smash

I really don't remember auron being as lol as he was this time. He was capping out damage at 9999 before i even reached zanarkand, and those weren't even criticals. Wakka was still doing 3-4k at that point and tidus was at like 2500
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Expert, without a doubt. It seems to the point that if someone really loves X you know they had Expert as an option and those who really hate it didn't.
    I'm afraid I'm going to have to break that formula, friend. Pretty sure I played the game on standard.