Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mother's Day!

Articles
    Blog Entries

It depends on what she wants to do when she gets off work. I don't know if Once Upon a Time is new tonight or not. I assume dad will ask if she wants to go out to eat or something like he always does. We're going out to eat when she gets off work. My dad will probably have to call my brother and remind him what day it is today. I got her a card. She doesn't like roses or any kind of flowers so that's out of the question. She doesn't like us spending a whole lot of money, either. I had to really look to find a card under five dollars. Some of them will go as high up as eight and that's not even counting tax yet. Then I realized the post I made on Facebook would make a great addition to the card so I wrote it all down on the blank side and plan for her to read that before she sees the Facebook post.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just a card and wished her a happy mother's day. She's treating herself out with her friends. So I guess that leaves me to clean up. :\

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

My dad dragged my mom to breakfast... with his mom... at a buffet... which the old lady chose... because she had a coupon and could get senior discount and eat as much as she wanted because she's the very epitome of a cheapskate... and the place was swamped with other Mother's Day crammers... and then she wanted my dad to spend the rest of the day doing her chores (like shopping and walking her dog who won't poop outside unless you've won the lottery). I made my mom dinner. It was easy since she only wanted a burger. I woke up too late to make her breakfast. My dad could have done it, but he figured a card and balloons were enough. I'll make her breakfast tomorrow... hmm... I should probably go to bed...
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

me n my mam

sorroy f-book friends for already seeing this

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I ate strawberry shortcake and watched Frozen with my mom.

Blog Entries

Parker & my sister got me an e-gift card to Barnes & Noble along with an e-card that P picked out- it had a "unicorn rainbow cat" on the front. I wanted to just download a new e-book, but there's no way to put the gift card info in and use it on Nook (which since downloading it, I'm now up to 4 e-readers on my phone. -_-; sigh). I don't have a ton of space for any actual physical books, so yeah.

Oh well. Guess I'll have to print it off and go anyway. hehe.

Also, I didn't feel like looking for a nail salon, so I just shopped online and ordered a couple of dresses. Jay got me tulips (he knows I'm not big on roses) and offered to take me out to dinner, but we'd already eaten out 4 nights in a row, so we went grocery shopping & I just cooked dinner for us.

BBQ with her and my brothers as well as my sister-in-law. I also bought her some JCVD movies as she loves him. While eating I put in Star Wars A New Hope as the whole family loves Star Wars.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I was a prick and made my mother visit hers with me

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.