Happy Friday, Eyes on FF! Time for a brand new Final Fantasy Fan Art Showcase of the Week! Last wee, we introduced this month's fan art contest where the theme will be "Cosplay." We will be expecting to see plenty of cosplaying fan arts! We're more than a week into May, so that means there are two more weeks before the contest ends. If anyone is planning to submit something, you have plenty of time to prepare something! Now let's get moving into the showcase!

AxelFlame8 @ DA

Sephiroth Sketch

Let's start of the week with this really neat sketch of the villain from Final Fantasy VII. He looks pretty menacing, doesn't he?

adrianne010794 @ DA

Vanille

Aw! Doesn't she look cute and very colorful here? I really love the art style used here! It's very Disney-isque!

ShionMaverick @ DA

white mage from final fantasy I.

Is the White Mage from Final Fantasy I a female or male? Who really knows, but if it were female, she would look just as cute as this depiction of the white mage! :3 There is more similar artwork from the artist in her gallery, so take a look if you enjoyed this! ShionMaverick's deviantART Gallery

animatey @ DA

Locke

Locke is a rather popular character, isn't he? Here's a crisp looking art of the thief finding treasure! He is a treasure seeker after all, right? As with the previous feature, if you enjoyed this, then you can enjoy more of animatey's art, only this time you will be linked to her Tumblr. Take a look! Cup o' Tea

XxGiovannyxX @ DA

Black Mage

First we had a White Mage featured, now we have the Black Mage! This one is from Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. A rather great drawing of the Black Mage!

vallarii @ DA

Agrias Oaks

We have some Final Fantasy Tactics fan art for you to enjoy with this beautiful portrait of Agrias!

YuzaHunter @ DA

Edea

And lastly we have another Bravely Default fan art in our weekly showcases. Or is this the third? I've lose count, but the game is a product of Square Enix, as is the case with Final Fantasy games. It should count, right? Edea looks very cute here.